Reviews for life of dreams
beatnikthalia chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I loved this, I don't even have words for how adorable and perfect it was. Great job!
still kat chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I love the idea that she feels so alive in her dreams, to give her a change of pace from real life. The fact that she's in love with a dead man is quite odd though. Like being in love with someone famous you met once.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I hope you realize that "On the floor" is stuck in my head now XDD

This was fabulously fluffily insane, I love it! :D
Ralinde chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I can honestly say that I've never read this pairing before. And although I don't know how they would know one another, I like what you did here, with Daphne feeling more alive when she dreams she's with Sirius. I think he could definitely have that effect on people. Well done!
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
How do you write these unusual pairings so well?! :D

I really liked the way you wrote this and the effect that Sirius has on Daphne... but my favourite part was the mention of Luna's earrings at the end n_n
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Interesting fic! I've never seen one like this before. It's got serious potential.
the lola chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I find it really hard to read Daphne with anyone but Blaise... but I did it and I... liked it! For as much as I could like her with someone else, anyway :) pairing aside, this was such an interesting and great story. I loved her thoughts between the dreams, and I loved how he was so fun and trying to make her let loose - it was so adorable.
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
WOW. That is all I have to say. I am never normally a big fan of cross-gen but this is simply something else. I love this so, so much. Wow, you truly are gifted. Amazing work. :)
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Quite a strange pairing, but I definitely enjoyed the idea of her dreams.
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow, Sirius and Daphne... That's certainly an odd pairing. As I think about it, though, I have to admit that I'm rather intrigued. They seem like they'd be a rather good match... Though that may just be because you wrote them so well. Great job! I really enjoyed this piece and the ideas behind it. Well done.
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Thanks for the story. :)
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is so cool! A very original take on a cross gen pairing. I like it. I also like the use of the motorcycle. It's one of those things about Sirius that I always thought was cool. (a very handsome mad man)- indeed ;) nice job
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I think this was incredibly original. The way that she's with Sirius in her dreams isn't something that I've really seen before, and I like the idea of it because most people tend to use time-travel when dealing with a cross-gen pair like this one. I didn't notice any typos or grammar errors either, so nice job with that as well. It's actually pretty realistic that Daphne knows who Sirius is - since she's assumed to be from a wizarding family, she probably grew up hearing about him and possibly seeing pictures, and she definitely would have heard a lot about him in her third year, also. I like Luna's cameo at the end, too, since she's one of my favorite characters. Sirius seems very in-character, also, and I like how free he is when he's with Daphne in her dreams. I like your portrayal of Daphne, also, and overall I think this was an incredibly clever, creative piece and a unique approach to such a pairing. Nice work!
BlueSmartiesRule chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
intriguing - you're right to be pleased with this, its very good :)
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow, this was really well written. I liked how you included the Sirius/Daphne element without any timetravel. I liked the banter exchanged by sirius and daphne in the dreams and sirius is just so in character. Great job!