Reviews for He Saved Me
Corala chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
This getting good
megipegi chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
thank you for the update, I cannot wait for the next one! interesting story so far :-)
mandancie chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
First off, I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your family member. I know RL will always makes things hard to work on your stories. :) I'm very intrigued to see what will happen next. How will all this come about?
I really hope that you get your internet back up. But until then, take your time in posting. I'll always be here waiting patiently for your next update. :)
mandancie chapter 18 . 3/7/2014
oh wow! I am very intrigued to see how this all comes out. I don't want to say what I think will happen, but I am on bated breath waiting to find out. How much will Draco do? What will Harry do? And will Severus be there to help both his son and godson in time? I surely can't wait to see what happens. Please update soon! :)
Raz chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
If they are sixteen they will be going into sixth year.
Earlier you were writing as if it was their fifth year. This is most confusing.
Raz chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
… the busy street became packed with children and parents coming home from work or school.
I thought it was holidays.
Raz chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
If Harry is masquerading as another person of a different size any robes he has fitted will not fit him.
Cherrie-san chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Thank you for putting that [eventual Drarry] in your AN, I saw HP/GW and was about to hit the back button, no matter how interesting your story looked. Nothing against those that like that pairing, but Ginny just annoys me.
mandancie chapter 17 . 3/4/2014
I have to say this is a different take on the fact that Severus is Harry's dad. I kind of wished that Severus, Lucas, Harry and Draco spent the holidays together. Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Meh. Things dont flow. Very amateurish.
Living-In-Bliss chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
I'm really liking this fic. It's quite different to what I normally read, and I can actually say that I'm actually kind of stumped on the validity of Draco's affections. Normally fics with this sort of plot line running through it are as obvious as the rising sun. The whole, I have to kill Harry, I'll get close and try to gain his trust, Oh Merlin I've fallen in love with him but Father expects me to kill him, what do I do? But with yours I can see it going so many ways. I'm dreading/partially hoping that there will be a scene near the end with Draco crying as he actually does kill Harry and in a fit of despair and rage Severus actually kills Voldemort himself. As we have Sev's point of view I can tell that he's actually Harry's father, but those doubts were clawing me up. I have a problem, you see, of getting far too emotionally attached and invested into the fics/books I read or movies I watch so don't get me to the point of bawling for hours on end but I can't wait to see where this fic is going. I am curious though to figure out if Harry actually believes in Draco or Ron right now. It would seem silly for Harry to become emotionally invested himself in this relationship if he has doubts but he does seem a bit standoffish so I'm curious. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read more soon :)
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
school is very important and it HAS to come first ok... if your readers care about you, they'll want you to do well in school.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
it's Ginny isn't it... the one who's been leaking info to the media
megipegi chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
nice chapter, thank you
dinkyboo chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
Reread the whole thing. Love it even more. The direction you are heading leaves me speculating the outcome. Excellent premise. More please.