Reviews for Late to the Game
Yaniel chapter 17 . 10/9
Plsssssss update Mr. Author
wordtypo chapter 17 . 9/11
Noooo a cliff hanger hahaha, I love this story, whatever condition your in, hopefully you'll get better soon... Thanks for taking the time to write this fanfic, I don't find a lot of conyuu out there ;)
Paxwolf chapter 16 . 6/1
Ack! Sorry, I meant to leave a longer comment (ch. 17) but accidentally hit the wrong button and ... oops.

Anyway, I'm very glad to have stumbled across this story - I enjoyed it very much, and really look forward to its continuation. (I am dreadfully curious as to the identity of the villain of the piece.)

I love the characterizations here, and the wonderfully tense and intriguing plot - I felt just like I was watching an episode of the anime, except, you know, with hinted-at relationships being actually realized. (and it's so rare to find a plotty, complex, well-written fic that also features Conyuu prominantly! Hooray!) (and btw, I love how made our heroes pretty damn good-looking - and naked, heh heh - in your story!) ;-) I look forward to also finding out how Conrart got caught in the trap to begin with (along with innocent bystander Ali) and the cursed bracelet clamping onto him, thus beginning the whole ordeal.

Despite all your personal challenges, I applaud your commitment to finishing, and wish you the best of luck! Gambatte!

Pax :-)
Paxwolf chapter 17 . 6/1
Wow, this is an amazing story, and I am so glad I stumbled across it
kaybob chapter 17 . 3/21
Dude, its been years since u last updated ! :(
crepuscule2012 chapter 17 . 3/20
I am so sorry to hear about your accident. I hope everything will get better soon. You just keep fighting n never giving up!
Anyways thanks for the update. I have to re-read the entire story just to remember what happened. I really hoped you finished this story bc this is one of my favorite Conyuu fanfics. Or one of better ones! (not to brag) I am looking forward to see this mysterious enemy and how Yuri and Conrad relationship develops. Hopefully a little development b/w Murata and Yozak also ;)
KitElizaKing chapter 17 . 3/19
Wow...I have to say that its been so long that I had forgotten about your story until I started to read this chapter. Then, most of it came back to me, and I was absolutely delighted to see an update for one of those few Yuuri/Conrart stories that is so very well-written and so obviously well thought out. They are so few and far between that I've come to cling to each and every one of them, and hope that they will be finished.
Thanks for your reassurances that this one will be. And thanks for the new was worth the wait for such an intimate and thoughtful one. I loved that Yuuri has confronted the fact that he is in love with Conrart, and that everyone else knows that Conrart is in love with Yuuri...except the man himself. lol You wrote the bit where Yuuri confronts that knowledge very well, and his mother's advice to him on how he would know is very touching.
I'm sorry that personal health issues have kept you bound up in a whirlwind of doctors and tests, but I hope that things are looking better for you now. Thanks again for the update!
abattles2 chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
Amazing. Cant wait 4 more. Take ur time and do what u can! Also, you might want 2 b sure to clarify who's speaking. It took me 2 paragraphs in the last segment b4 realizing it was conrads and not yuuris voice. Ill b waitin 4 the nxt chapter but until then get better!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
I recently found your story and its incredible! I hope you update soon! The Y/M is very lovely! Please continue it too
Have you and your relative gotten better? My aunt had a similar problem and it turned out to be the beginning of multiple scrolosis i hope its not that
Love-fades-mine-has-021 chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
I like your fanfiction. Hope you'll update for more! :)
Amles80 chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a hard time. Thank you for taking the time and energy to write and post! This was a wonderful chapter. I'm relieved to see that Conrad is finally back and in Yuuri's arms (I also like the Yosak/Murata parts - you have put a lot of thought into the Sage's character; I really appreciate how you write him) but of course, the story is not over yet! I understand that you need to take your time, but I still want to say that I'm looking forward to your next update!
issm chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
Thanx for the update. Loved this chapter. And sorry to hear about your illness. Plz get well soon.
Miyuki Meiru chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
Conrad's finally back! yay! What happens to Yuuri now?
KitElizaKing chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
Wonderful chapter. So good to see Conrad back amongst the living. It's nice to see Yozak hovering over Ken and taking care of him. Thanks for hunting and pecking your way through this chapter, I hope they find out what's wrong with your arm very soon!
Darklife21 chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
aww! finally! i thought it was taking forever for them to be together!