Reviews for Late to the Game
kaybob chapter 17 . 3/21
Dude, its been years since u last updated ! :(
crepuscule2012 chapter 17 . 3/20
I am so sorry to hear about your accident. I hope everything will get better soon. You just keep fighting n never giving up!
Anyways thanks for the update. I have to re-read the entire story just to remember what happened. I really hoped you finished this story bc this is one of my favorite Conyuu fanfics. Or one of better ones! (not to brag) I am looking forward to see this mysterious enemy and how Yuri and Conrad relationship develops. Hopefully a little development b/w Murata and Yozak also ;)
KitElizaKing chapter 17 . 3/19
Wow...I have to say that its been so long that I had forgotten about your story until I started to read this chapter. Then, most of it came back to me, and I was absolutely delighted to see an update for one of those few Yuuri/Conrart stories that is so very well-written and so obviously well thought out. They are so few and far between that I've come to cling to each and every one of them, and hope that they will be finished.
Thanks for your reassurances that this one will be. And thanks for the new chapter...it was worth the wait for such an intimate and thoughtful one. I loved that Yuuri has confronted the fact that he is in love with Conrart, and that everyone else knows that Conrart is in love with Yuuri...except the man himself. lol You wrote the bit where Yuuri confronts that knowledge very well, and his mother's advice to him on how he would know is very touching.
I'm sorry that personal health issues have kept you bound up in a whirlwind of doctors and tests, but I hope that things are looking better for you now. Thanks again for the update!
abattles2 chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
Amazing. Cant wait 4 more. Take ur time and do what u can! Also, you might want 2 b sure to clarify who's speaking. It took me 2 paragraphs in the last segment b4 realizing it was conrads and not yuuris voice. Ill b waitin 4 the nxt chapter but until then get better!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
I recently found your story and its incredible! I hope you update soon! The Y/M is very lovely! Please continue it too
Have you and your relative gotten better? My aunt had a similar problem and it turned out to be the beginning of multiple scrolosis i hope its not that
Love-fades-mine-has-021 chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
I like your fanfiction. Hope you'll update for more! :)
Amles80 chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a hard time. Thank you for taking the time and energy to write and post! This was a wonderful chapter. I'm relieved to see that Conrad is finally back and in Yuuri's arms (I also like the Yosak/Murata parts - you have put a lot of thought into the Sage's character; I really appreciate how you write him) but of course, the story is not over yet! I understand that you need to take your time, but I still want to say that I'm looking forward to your next update!
issm chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
Thanx for the update. Loved this chapter. And sorry to hear about your illness. Plz get well soon.
Miyuki Meiru chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
Conrad's finally back! yay! What happens to Yuuri now?
KitElizaKing chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
Wonderful chapter. So good to see Conrad back amongst the living. It's nice to see Yozak hovering over Ken and taking care of him. Thanks for hunting and pecking your way through this chapter, I hope they find out what's wrong with your arm very soon!
Darklife21 chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
aww! finally! i thought it was taking forever for them to be together!
Freya's Doll chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh. An interesting introductory chapter. Kudos.
Amles80 chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next part, as always. :)

I loved your explanation of Yuuri's "duality", very well-written. And I loved the Yozak/Murata part. That was a surprise, like whoa..! I like it! "the feeling of rejection; of betrayal, and loss – was not so easily forgotten." Aww, so sad! I hope Yozak will heal his pain in the end.
klester1987d chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
please continue!
issm chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
Wow...it is getting interesting by the minute. Can't wait to read further. Loved yuri in this chapter. Plz update soon.