Reviews for Don't tell Jonathan
Guest chapter 17 . 23h
Please finish this it's a great story and you've done such a great job with it I don't care what others say this is amazing and I think many agree so please finish!
creativeheart3 chapter 17 . 5/26
Please update! Ignore those asshats who wish to be you! Your story is amazing and MUST be finished
Megan5202 chapter 17 . 5/20
Please continue writing! You can't let the haters out there ruin your life, you shouldn't listen to them! There are hundreds of people who love your story (including me) and I understand why you don't wanna write but please do it for the fans that want to read your story and enjoy doing so! Please update! Btw whats your Wattpad name? I would love to read more of your stories, especially if you have TMI fanfictions! Please don't give up on this story!
Clace123 chapter 17 . 5/19
U KNOW WAT? IGNORE THE FUCKING BITCHES THAT SAID STUFF ABOUT UR WRITING I UTTERLY AND COMPLETLY LOVE IT THERE JUST JEAULOS THERE NOT HALF AS GOOD AS U ARE! (Ps im only 12 but eh) AND IF U LOSE MOTAVIATION THEN RE READ THIS IF THE WHOLE WORLD HATES UR STORIES I STILL LOVE THEM WRITE FOR ME PLEASE!
What happened!?
I must know!
It's really good btw! B
Maddie chapter 17 . 5/19
I am loving this story do far! Ignore the rude comments, focus on your health and getting better before updating. I hope you will continue this story! 3
Please please please review as soon as you can! I love this story and Iam so surprised that you don't have more reviews! I hope you will review some time in the future - until then I will keep checking every week! Thank you for writing such an amazing story!
Loo Fucking AMAZING writer... don't listen to anyone. U r awesome. Plz don't leave fanfiction... pls pls pls
Amelia J. Puddle chapter 16 . 5/3
This is a wonderful story! Please continue I want to know what happens next please continue!
I make stories u read them chapter 8 . 5/1
I stopped reading this like that is it! I am not going to read this anymore!u r and awsome writer but NO! Sorry
JinLing chapter 17 . 5/1
Ummm are you gonna finish this story? I know its been a while but please finosh this its like a cliff hanger! :( I really like that story finish it pleaseeeeeeee
clace4ever chapter 17 . 4/28
hi! Ya its been a while since u posted this chap but i don't care I just wanted to say that ur an amazing writer and I loveeee this story! All those people who said that u just wanted attention and criticized ur writing can go sit and a corner and think about what they did! they should know tha human being! take ur time with this story cuz its amazing and forget about them haters they're POOPIESSSS! :D :D :D
OH MY GOD HOW COULUD YOU LEAVE ME HANGING ITS SUCH A GOOD STORY !
morningdale chapter 16 . 4/24
100 os not so far away its a lottle over a hundred. But still you cant make us wait that long.
kisa.maryjo chapter 17 . 4/23