Reviews for Don't tell Jonathan
Loo Fucking AMAZING writer... don't listen to anyone. U r awesome. Plz don't leave fanfiction... pls pls pls
Amelia J. Puddle chapter 16 . 5/3
This is a wonderful story! Please continue I want to know what happens next please continue!
I make stories u read them chapter 8 . 5/1
I stopped reading this like that is it! I am not going to read this anymore!u r and awsome writer but NO! Sorry
JinLing chapter 17 . 5/1
Ummm are you gonna finish this story? I know its been a while but please finosh this its like a cliff hanger! :( I really like that story finish it pleaseeeeeeee
clace4ever chapter 17 . 4/28
hi! Ya its been a while since u posted this chap but i don't care I just wanted to say that ur an amazing writer and I loveeee this story! All those people who said that u just wanted attention and criticized ur writing can go sit and a corner and think about what they did! they should know tha human being! take ur time with this story cuz its amazing and forget about them haters they're POOPIESSSS! :D :D :D
OH MY GOD HOW COULUD YOU LEAVE ME HANGING ITS SUCH A GOOD STORY !
morningdale chapter 16 . 4/24
100 os not so far away its a lottle over a hundred. But still you cant make us wait that long.
kisa.maryjo chapter 17 . 4/23
update soon please
ShadowTrivergent chapter 17 . 4/22
OMG THIS STORY!
Please update soon... I'm DYING to know what happens next! Your writing is really good and you need to get rid of your doubt's. I know you're busy with your own life but please update! For me?
Thanks xD
Anyway, thanks for writing this and sharing your talents because I love it
morningdale chapter 17 . 4/18
Oh my efing god... update soon
ROSIE chapter 17 . 4/12
I FUCKING HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO CLARY! Please post the next chapter! I think that you should stop with jade and clary cheating on each other though, it's getting really old.
Metree2464 chapter 17 . 4/12
Cuz the haters gonna hate, hate, hate. Girl you just gotta shake it off. i can't believe that some people would say that stuff to you. You are an amazing writer . Like one of the best. Don't let those negative reviews get to you because think of how many more positive reviews there are. :) :) :)
cityoffandomz2 chapter 17 . 4/8
I literally just discovered your story and I think it's amazing. I know you literally just pointed this out in this A/N but I was literally thinking how much your writing improved. It's amazing in my opinion. Don't listen to what the haters say. They are not worth it. I'm sorry that they said any of that to you but remember that it's not true. You're a FANTASTIC writer! I hope this motivates you at least a little bit :)
AMY J Pond chapter 17 . 4/7
Firstly. I love the story. And I hope that you keep writing, although if you are getting hate I understand why you wouldn't. Second, I like Jace but you're making him seem horrible! Third... What the hell did they find? I don't know what to think! I don't have a freaking clue. Fourth, some people are assholes. No other way to put it. Please don't make the rest of us suffer for them being horrid! I love this story and it is going to eat me alive if I don't get some sort of closure.
justtoread321 chapter 17 . 4/5
THAT WAS TOTALLY A CLIFFY UGHHH. i do hopr you get back to writing soon. I'm DYING to know what happens next