Reviews for Dear Daphne
ToasterMessage chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I forgot to log in.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
It's great how the last part mirrors the situation in the last letter that Daphne reads (nice choice, btw ;)) They're both so overcome with emotions for each other that they're not thinking clearly (and reading about that day and about Niles' desires and love made Daphne probably think in that direction even more); but then there's the moment when they think about it properly and realise that it would be a mistake to go that far. (At least Daphne realised it in 'Daphne hates Sherry', Niles sort of subconsciously.) And now, while reading the letters to Daphne, Niles gets to literally say all the things he was afraid to say to her, which is really sweet and a great conclusion to the story.
jessie 33 chapter 19 . 1/25/2013
Awe such a sweet ending to a beautiful story, this truly was amazing, and I enjoyed reading it.
samanddianefan10 chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
wow oh wow... I love how this was written, i can't get enough of your stories and this was particularly well written. Going on my faves for sure!
jessie 33 chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
Sweet update it is so obvious he is head over heels in love with Daphne. :)
A.Baroness chapter 19 . 1/22/2013
Aww, I love the idea of Niles reading the letters to Daphne *sigh* Really sweet story - I am kind of sad to see the story finished!
A.Baroness chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
AMAZING letter! Love it.
A.Baroness chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
So glad to see this updated!
jessie 33 chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
I can't wait to see what the letter says. Great update.
jessie 33 chapter 16 . 1/22/2013
I'm glad Daphne broke up with Donny he doesn't deserve her.
jessie 33 chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
Donny is a piece of work poor Daphne. :( Great update.
jessie 33 chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
Sweet update, I loved reading this update. :)
jessie 33 chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
Another great update.
jessie 33 chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Awesome update this is a really beautiful story.
Kristen3 chapter 19 . 1/22/2013
*sigh* I really would love to write a very intelligent review of this and say how wonderful it is. But honestly, I'm melting too much to even try! :) I hadn't expected you to go quite so far content-wise, but I'm glad you still kept it reasonable. I knew the ending to this story would be amazing, but I never imagined THIS! Def. one of your best ever!