Reviews for A Token of Affection
Fatally chapter 4 . 3/25
I love this so much! The characters are so soundly written that I can hear them speaking in my mind!
kaoru12211991 chapter 4 . 2/27
Wonder how they'll both react in the morning. And I loved how Yako just went all out and Kissed Neuro like that, in front of everybody, it was awesome(for lack of me being able to think of a better word). I really want to see more romance between them, or maybe even Neuro doing something romantic(Hell will truly freeze over then), but until then I shall daydream of what could happen, so please update again soon, before I got too lost in my own little world :D
Vampire-Kameko chapter 4 . 2/26
Oh my goodness, your story is so wonderfully detailed and I absolutely love it! Please continue as soon as you can because I really want to see the outcome! 3
Gelasia Kidd chapter 4 . 1/18
Awww this is sad and sweet at the same time. This was like all I ever wanted from this pairing and more
eliza.justo.39 chapter 4 . 1/10
Update update please ahhhhhhh! So kawaii so sweet! You have to update!
MekachiKittylove chapter 4 . 1/5
I love Yako's request w It's so sweet. Great chapter! w
MekachiKittylove chapter 3 . 1/5
So fantastic! w Wooo! :3
MekachiKittylove chapter 2 . 1/5
Awesome! w Amazing as ever :D
MekachiKittylove chapter 1 . 1/5
Wowza! You seriously have an Incredible talent at writing! I loved Anatomy and this second part, I know I will love it just as much, maybe even more! w
yxsong chapter 4 . 1/5
sdjflskajflskj I literally finished this whole series in one sitting and cannot explain how anxious I am to see the upcoming chapters. Thought this story may be considered "old" by some standards, since the anime and manga have both finished, I really hope that you continue it! I love how you portray the two different perspectives on Yako and Neuro on how they, sadly and easily, misunderstand certain "norms" on both their parts. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE END :DDDD PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING _
AlithiaSigma chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
That was great. I especially like how you used Godai for comedic relief.
AlithiaSigma chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
You are handling this story well.
AlithiaSigma chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
My, my, what a quandary.

That was interesting. You wrote the logical result of the event completely considering the two characters. What I wonder is where this will go.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Not only has Yako grown up, she seemed to have developed the reflexes of a ninja.
XShay-SamaX chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
After forgetting to check for updates I was plesantly surprised to see a new fic from you (must have been a year! Can't believe I went so long without your awesome work! I thought I was following you I may have only added you to my favorites...)

Anyway, I love this story and you have only improved writing for MTNN. The premise is unique and never boring. I plowed through all four chapters! And usually I take some time to read long chapters...

In specific I loved ch.4's ending. She can ask for anything but only does something so simple. The reader can infer why and the conclusion is both sweet and sad.

Please continue!