Reviews for A Token of Affection
Doomsary chapter 10 . 9/23
ohmigosh I love it! I can't wait for you to continue this (well I can and will)! Nice twist in getting everyone to become Neuro's eyes! Was the thing that grabbed the "wood" Neuro's or this new characters? I hope everything goes well for you on the next chapters!

thank you very much for writing such a wonderful story!
Some Random chapter 10 . 7/24
I was so excited when I saw there was a new chapter to this fic! Thank you so so soooo much for it! XD I loved every word and especially the end! I wonder how poor Haruka is going to react when she realizes exactly who/what is trying to gain her daughters hand, hehehe...
and on a side note I'm so sorry to hear about your family! and thank you for not abandoning this fiction in light of it all
moonlight blue wolf chapter 10 . 7/19
I loved this chapter and I hope that you feel better soon. I know it's hard because you're suffering the loss of many people close to you but hopefully you can get through it and realize that they are in a better place now. (I just recently lost my grandmother too. I feel your pain even if it just a little bit.)
I can;t wait until your next chapter to this story is out but take as much time as you need. Thank you and I hope you update soon. 3 3
SyafiqahIshak chapter 10 . 7/7
You have no idea how many times I've reread your story. This is the best yako X neuro fanfiction ever. I get goosebumps whenever I read it. It's that good. Please update soon. I need to know what's going to happen next. I needs it.
Allora22701 chapter 10 . 7/5
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO BRILLIANT! I LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!

I have been looking for something like this for a long time. Thank you.
Can't wait for the next update!
-A
pandora vanity chapter 10 . 6/12
Yesss! Yessssss! Yeeahhhhhh! I love this chapter, I cant believe I missed this chapter.
Luna Moonsurf chapter 10 . 6/10
Greetings, friend. In the past week I binge watched/read the entirety of the Assassination Classroom and Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro animes and mangas so I am pretty damned new to the fandom (I only finished MTNN last night). However I dearly hoped that you continue this story as it has portrayed Neuro's demon mentality excellently. I'm not terribly good with words so I'll just say that I love this fic so much and I hope more MTNN fans newbie and veteran find it and enjoy it as I have.
Saamon-sama chapter 10 . 6/9
You have no idea how happy I am to see that you've updated this recently this year.
Aris chapter 10 . 6/8
Hi Moriyasha Neko-hime! I have read your fanfic one year ago but I came to re-read it again, and I'm really happy that you're still updating this. I'm very amazed that you still continue to write this fanfic (because it's already 4 years old and other people might not have the passion to continue like this because of new fandoms and other in real life stuff that has to be dealt with.) English is not my native language and I learned new words from you to add for my vocabulary. Thank you very much for this lovely fanfic. I really like how you made Neuro in this. He's really Neuro hehe and also for Yako. Kudos! I will keep on supporting your fanfic. -from the PH
MekachiKittylove chapter 10 . 5/28
Neuro's coming out to play~~! That was an exciting chapter, amazing job! W The long wait was worth while~ I can't wait to see what else you got in store, keep up the great work! :D
RAndom Fan chapter 10 . 5/28
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. This is the best the best MTNN fanfiction I have ever read
I'm sorry about your relatives.
Silver94 chapter 10 . 5/28
I love you author san

Thank you for writing this story and have the determination to keep it going. I salute you for that author san
sikaloolala chapter 10 . 5/26
I am so sorry about your relatives. I hope time will help tending your wound, it means a lot for not leaving this fic unfinished even though you were in that kind of situations, thank you very much for all things you've done for us readers!
ps. well, I'd say that Super pissed yandere Neuro is my thing now. even his dad chose to be calm at that moment.
Theblackwerewolf101 chapter 10 . 5/26
This is easily one of my favorite chapters by you. I was horrified at how the last chapter ended, but now I'm overjoyed as to how your using it to flesh Neruo feelings out. I'm extremely excited for your next chapter! I am wondering if Neuro revealing himself will single out Yako and him from her friends and family. Though I am a big fan of Neruo snapping in such an odd way. Thank you so much for continuing and I hope to see a new chapter soon!
You may not believe it but honestly I scream then squeal and swoon over the 'S SO FREAKING GOOD :-D. OMG please update soon.
Anyway I have a small question :
How can you be that awesome of an author? ?