Reviews for The time I protect you
Soul93 chapter 22 . 6/19
This was an amazing read. It had drama, action, suspense and romance! You were able to weave all those genres quite well and I enjoyed the interactions between the characters especially Xiao and Jin with them realizing their feelings for each other. Thanks for sharing, I truly enjoyed reading this!
Soul93 chapter 1 . 6/19
This is off to a great start!
tekkenlover17 chapter 22 . 5/31
This was so damn amazing. I am also a Xiaoyin fan! Keep it up!
Hitomi sakura red chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Fantastic fanfic
A cute ending and the best action story I have ever read .
simply I LOVE IT !
BEY ! BEY!
XoXo
HappyGirl345 chapter 22 . 2/19/2013
Im really going 2 miss waiting 4 each chapter but like u said its the beginning of everything
Katy-Joanne209 chapter 22 . 2/16/2013
Too lazy to open my acc. WHY YOUUUUUUUU! YOU MADE ME CRYYYYYY! MY EYES WERE ALL RED! AND EVEN MY NOSE IS RED! sequel? xD hihi! :"3 SOO much fun!
Jade-chan21 chapter 22 . 2/14/2013
(sighs) finally! I thought Jin was gonna die in this chapter -_-...
Guest chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
one of the best fanfics i've ever read :D
sakuraclyne chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
omg i must know what happen next and i hope you didn't kill off jin xiao need him DX
Jade-chan21 chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
Nooo!This can't be!
Jin!Don't leave Xiao alone! she needs you!
Kaneshiro-Sama chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
Heihachi: YES! My bastard grandson is dead! Now the Zaibatsu is ultimately mine! Now, let me in so I can punish this author for not including me in this story!

Takeshi: Oh be quiet, you old fart! I didn't come here for your crappy ramblings anyway!

Heihachi: Oh shut up, you degenerate! *slams him with Rajin's Wrath*

Takeshi: *floored* Oh...god...damn...you...wrinkly...old...motherf...*falls unconscious*

Excusing these two for the moment! Your story is picking up some awesomeness! I'm really proud of you for actually coming this far! Even I as an author could never go as far as you did so well done to you! As a Jin player however, I'm not terribly happy he's gonna die, but hey! It's your story! Anyways, upload your final chapter ASAP if you've already done it! It's gonna be epic!

I have some faults with the overall story though. Well one fault actually. WHERE IS HEIHACHI?! THE OLD MAN BADASS HIMSELF WHO IS CRUCIAL TO THE PLOT AND YOU DIDN'T PUT HIM IN?! BLASPHEMY! But that's just me wanting more badass stuff and less lovey, so don't listen to me too much.

P.S: I was wondering if Takeshi the Death God (My flagship Anti Hero and Tekken OC) could make a cameo appearance in the sequel. You don't have to if you don't want to. It's just a suggestion.

P.S.S: I have an idea of a Tekken fanfic I'd like to share with you after I finish my Dead or Alive fanfic! I hope it'll be appealing to you!

Best of luck with the the conclusion! ;)
Duchess K chapter 21 . 2/8/2013
WHY U KILL JIN!? O.o NOOOOOO! JINNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YY! T_T
HappyGirl345 chapter 21 . 2/8/2013
This chapter was amazing cant wait 4 the last one!
alwaysdoubted chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
Once again Kazuya got to him
Guest chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
i really wana know what going tgo happen in the end
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »