Reviews for Anchored
crazykenz chapter 27 . 9/30/2014
whaaaa! whyyy has it been so long since you posted last?! have you given up?! Please continue!
crazykenz chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Did anyone else notice that Jason kept speaking to Marta? Not really Aaron? or am I crazy?
Sapphyrelight chapter 27 . 9/17/2014
When are you coming back? I bet you still have the finishing vision for this and it's too good to leave on hiatus! Please please please please please please please come back and FINISH THIS! N
chrwrigh chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Wish you finished this
Guest chapter 27 . 12/26/2013
Is this completed somewhere else? It is an amazing story, I just can't believe I hit chapter 27 and it's not even done! Wow, I'm gonna go nuts not knowing how this I'd supposed to end! Please tell me it's finished somewhere!
Ukchana chapter 27 . 10/2/2013
I need moore . . . . Really, this is getting far too good.

I love what you've done with Marta's character, and she's full of surprises! (so are you, by the way!)

I hope you get a chance to update; I'm going to be spoiled, as yours is the first fanfic I've read with Aaron. Anyone else has to suck compared to you!
Ukchana chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
God, it IS his fault, isn't it? Why is he so sexy?

This was the weirdest sex scene I've read, but in all the right ways! Very realistic, yet incredibly rough and animalistic. I'm wondering if Aaron can be taught any other ways?
Ukchana chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
I like your Jason, but then I have to admit it's been a while since I saw the other movies.

Love for them is just *never* going to be easy, is it? LOL. Very funny. Though if Bourne wanted her alive, why shoot? Just to see what she'd do?
Ukchana chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Yeah, you're killing me over here with the sexual tension! I also really love how you avoid the cliche words normally reserved for these types of scenes. Getting this in a new fashion is really breathtaking and fun to read.

I also love his inner monologues pertaining to missions; his euphemisms are quite unique!
Ukchana chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
I am really liking this a lot and hope you continue.

I know how hard it can be to write; I have to admit that it was basically Jeremy Renner who inspired me to start writing again, lol. Now I love just about anything he's in, including this.

His character is pretty quirky though, so I am looking forward to some of that humor coming back. He's so dark here, and I hope he can get some light back.

Although I am seriously loving the slow build of what I assume is going to be romance . . . I hope . . . :-D
lyra chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
I just found this story and love it. I hope you update soon,
ObroseyLover91 chapter 27 . 8/10/2013
By far one of the BEST Bourne stories Ive ever read! I could actually see the actors in this story playin along! LOVE IT ). Hopefully will read more soon!
queenc.writes chapter 25 . 8/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
queenc chapter 27 . 8/1/2013
Why oh why is there no more of this? It is SOOO GOOD. I could read this story forever. Very nailbiting. I love it. :D
JLC chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
Please update soon. The suspense is killing me!