Reviews for A Common Interest
J.E.P 1996 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Do a one-shot that shows how displeased steve was about Pearl Harbor the movie, please?
TTrunks chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I really like this, please do a Firefly one...
pikachucat chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
awesome
DocCBM chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Cute very cute. Love Steves issues with pearl harbor. Agree.
kweandee chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
lol... :)
Black.Widow26 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Loved it. The first paragraph made me laugh so hard.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Fluffy
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
this was brilliant! Loved it!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Excellent.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I liked it. There isn't much to say, other than that it was well-written. And that I now have a movie night to look forward to.
Akai Shuuichi chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Funny how Natasha loves the Bourne films, since a guy who looks a lot like Hawkeye stars in the fourth film.

One question though, did Steve throw the tv out of the building because Pearl Harbor was so good it's painful, or because it's emotionally fake and basically a crock of *bleep* and an insult to his memory of what really happened (and was sacrificed) in the world war? I'm leaning on the second one, but I wonder what you originally intended.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Liked this.
shinysolace chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh my god- that first paragraph made me laugh out of loud (and consequently spit my tea over my lap, though thankfully not my laptop)! Can definitely see each of the characters empathising with a scooby. Really well done, many thanks.
LonelyStar and GoldenDragon chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Pure awesome. Write some more.
CatarinaRites chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Found this from TMoT fb page...Now I have your ff page! I'm excited to start reading more of your work! YAY!
Anyways, about this: I love this, Buffy's so great, I really enjoyed that each of the characters identify with Buffy characters...it suits them. This was sweet. :)
-Cat