Reviews for I Thee Wed
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Great ending. I love this!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
She ran out? Poor Niles. I know this will end well, but I feel bad for him right now because I know he must be scared and worried.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
I think I understand why she wants to stop the wedding, but I'm sure Niles is in shock!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Awww...very sweet!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
This is getting exciting. I love how anxious they are to get married. :)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Great start!
leighann415 chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Ok, that was seriously one of the most melt-worthy things you've written! I loved it. So much better than on the show! Even though "Ring Cycle" will always be one of my favorites. :) So glad you wrote this story! :) *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Wow, that was unexpected. But I'm sure things aren't what Niles thinks they are. :)
leighann415 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I'm sure she just didn't want to get married there after all. But I think it's no surprise that I love this chapter! :) I always love having the same dialogue as from the show. Makes it easier to see in your head. :)
leighann415 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Aww, Niles getting a limo for the ride was really sweet & so like him! :) This chapter is really melt-worthy! :)
leighann415 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Loving this already! *sigh* Can't wait to see where this goes...even though we know the outcome. :)
leighann415 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
*sigh* I'm already melting! :) I can tell this will be a very melt-worthy story. :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Now I'm surprised she changed her mind again lol I'm glad they got married anyway! after all what counts is their love for each other, everything else is just a setting. Loved the story :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Oh no, poor Niles :( I hope everything turns out alright for them. I really didn't see that coming. So love it hehe
BaronessBlixen chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Wow, I was really surprised by Daphne's sudden change! Can't wait to see why she changed her mind after all and what they're going to do next!