Reviews for Hope's Blade
KBABEdeMI chapter 22 . 4/4/2008
It felt like a rip off that he was suddenly able to enter into his brother’s life only to have Yamato snatched away from him forever.

It is. It is a rip off. Darn.

I bet it sucks to be the only dead good guy.
KBABEdeMI chapter 21 . 4/4/2008
Requiem for Yamato:

And there he lay

dead as can be

still as new day

as far as I can see.

(star to back o' head)
Aero Angemon chapter 22 . 1/2/2008
The last few chapters shocked me completely, I never thought Koushiro would turn out to be a traitor and Hikari would kill her father. The story is really good and I rate it 9 out of 10. I did find some errors as far as when some people would speak and then they turn into another person mainly Takeru and Yomato and I did find some spelling errors in the story. I can't believe the story is over though but this story did inspire me to write my latest story The Knight of Hope. Aero
Aero Angemon chapter 20 . 10/20/2007
i hope that the next chapter and the finish comes because i am hooked and i want to know what happens. the story is really good and i really want to know what happens in the end. i also hope you will check out some of my stories and let me know what you think. aero
Story Weaver1 chapter 18 . 6/16/2007
It's been quite a well since I read this. Don't remember much though
Hermes Moon Lady Serene chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I really loved this story! Ack XD -falls over- Although I'm reviewing the first chapter, I still read all the chapters. And I loved it! Good job! I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for reviewing my Tohru x Kyo fic. Hopefully I'll be able to get my own Digimon story on here as well. Well, ja'ne!
AGL3 chapter 17 . 4/2/2006
Yay update, yay snow day. Can't wait for more!
AGL3 chapter 16 . 1/20/2006
Yay, been a bit since I've seen a midevil Takari, or a midevil anything for that matter. Keep it up I can't wait to see more.
Story Weaver1 chapter 14 . 8/6/2005
Little bit of good news. Liked the backstory
Story Weaver1 chapter 8 . 8/6/2005
Too bad about Miyako. Looks like Hikari's finally knows whhat to do
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
This chapter was really good, the rommance just seems a bit rushed
Story Weaver1 chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
I loved Mat's part. It was great.
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
Flirty Hikari was cute. I liked the battle too.
miaow227 chapter 16 . 8/5/2004
Aw, thanks.

This chap was pretty short but it's moved things along a bit. Can't wait for the next one! Which better be soon come to think of it. Of course I am sticking with this story, why wouldn't I? It's great! Anyway, update asap!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 16 . 8/4/2004
Ugh! You all know that usually I have stars the seperate what happens with different times and people. But this time, or some reason, they aren't taking, so I'm sorry to say that you'll have to read it as it is until it can be fixed. Maybe for the rest of the story. I'm really sorry about this, but I can't fix it. I hope you don't hate it.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »