Reviews for Baby Mine
thane3 chapter 59 . 1/3
Charlie and Joey had so many ups and downs that at some point we were about to lose count. But this story reinforces that the power of love and communication can overcome even the worst of situations.
All of us who are readers of IJKS know that the network could of ran this kind of story line and it would of been so much more of a positive outcome.
Life for any of us is only for a short-time and we need to make the best of it. When we find someone that we want to share our life with - we need to grab on and never let go.
This story is an example of what can happen when two people truly love each other - period.
My complements to IJKS for an excellent finish to this story. Love Thane3
Guest chapter 59 . 7/24/2014
loved it!
Haley.xo chapter 59 . 6/24/2014
Awesome story just like the rest of your stories. Hope to see more stories soon. Still love charlie joey and ruby lol x
Born2Try chapter 59 . 6/22/2014
What a lovely way to end this fic!

I am really glad that everything went according to plan this time. It was cute that Joey had know idea (even after 2 failed attempts!) and that Charlie stressed over whether the engagement ring was right. It was lovely to see Sarah and Jude growing up and walking about.

I would love to see some milestones from their life and look forward to a new fic!
CJ4Eva chapter 59 . 6/20/2014
What an amazing fic to read and a great ending. Thouroughly enjoyable in every way. Thanks IJKS for bringing this story to life :)
luckdog chapter 59 . 6/20/2014
Finally Charlie got to propose to Joey, I'm glad the boat didn't break down ;0) And it was good to see Brett at the wedding for Joey's sake 0)

IJKS thank you for writing such a lovely moving story 0) I can't wait for your next new story ;0)
Guest chapter 59 . 6/19/2014
As always I have loved your work and this story is no exception. So glad that the girls got the happily ever after that they deserve.
CJ4Eva chapter 58 . 6/17/2014
I'm loving this chapter. Smooth sailing so far, cant wait for the next chapter :)
Born2Try chapter 58 . 6/16/2014
Fingers crossed all is going to plan so far. Lets just hope that Charlie doesn't fall over board now! It was very cute to see Charlie and Joey with the twins. I loved that Ruby was her old cheeky self with Charlie.
luckdog chapter 58 . 6/12/2014
Finally Charlie got to take Joey on the surprise she has been planing :0) Oh and what the babies are wearing would make them look cute :0) Charlie can breathe a sigh of relief they made it without her being re-injured.

It'll be sad to see this story end, I have enjoyed it :0)
Guest chapter 58 . 6/12/2014
Yay the girls finally got to celebrate what Charlie has had planned for so long. They really are a complete family now. IJKS, just keep us entertained as much as you can as we love your stories, where they take the girls and us
thane3 chapter 58 . 6/12/2014
It is nice to see you back in the saddle again writing IJKS, this is a well done chapter. Charlie worked very hard to make the day wonderful for Joey, Ruby and of course the babies. Everyone came and did their part, food, boat, cooking, etc.
Even after a time delay in issuing this chapter, you absolutely IJKS did not miss a beat. For once Charlie, Joey and Ruby did not have to deal with Grant, Angelo, and other nasty people. They both could simply focus on one thing, their relationship and each other.
Well done IJKS, one hug for our little author. Love Thane3
CJ4Eva chapter 57 . 6/8/2014
Can't wait for the big day. What a tumultuous time up until now. hope it sails smoothly :)
Born2Try chapter 57 . 6/1/2014
I am glad that Grant is out of their life's for good now and Ruby knows what a horrible man he was. All fingers and toes are crossed - hoping that the surprise goes according to plan next time. Its great to see Joey so excited.
ttandme69 chapter 57 . 5/24/2014
It has been a while so I reread all and got caught up! Angelo is still a tool! Hugo is a fool! Glad to see the babies are ok and that our little family is muddling through! I am eager to learn of all the plans and surprises!'n. Thanks and until the next update...Lisa