Reviews for In His Eyes
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 1 . 6/4
A very good story. My heart is broken into so many different pieces. That last part... I'm crying. I'm crying and it's your fault.
Okay I was going trough you whole Story and really, I cry so hard.
It is so beautful how you writte the Scence and, and oh god I'm so speckless, sry.
But I want write you a review, 'cause the original Epilogue has touch me heart.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 22 . 2/6
Sad but ... nice
Mentathial chapter 21 . 12/28/2016
amazing!
The epilogue, did a seem a bit anti-climatic but I liked it, it was sort of smooth and good. Just wished we heard something about Teddy.
McG would be Headmistress, right? Not headmaster?
James becoming whole? Did his soul come together? Or did that bit of soul just become better?
Mentathial chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
oh my! This was..this was..it was so emotional and Harry blaming himself for the deaths...thank you for showing that, many fics don't and that's just not it right?
Remus' reaction, though, it makes sense, he would be pissed if he saw someone impostering his friend but would he break into a room really?
And I think, even Harry would slip up and call James, dad once.
Still, lovely story.
Mentathial chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
The description of Dobby's death was lovely! It made me cry. It was utterly perfect.
Mentathial chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
Lovely!
Especially how realistic you have made this fic, that's amazing.
Except who shouted the "NOOO". Try and be a bit more clear with the dialogues. Awesome story.
Especially with the Padfoot questioning trick.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
wow...this story seems to be one which is very..intense? I don't know but I can actually picture everything that you write, it's like I can see that happening before my very eyes.
The pain you portray seems very real? Is this person really James Potter?
Zoha Ven chapter 21 . 7/13/2016
This was amazing! I am so lucky to have stumbled upon this. It thought I wouldn't like it . . . But it just goes to show, you should never judge.
The writing style, idea, and especially plot was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/22/2016
The last chapter killed me! I think I like-you are going to hate me but- the original Ending better then the 2nd one. For a happy ending I like the 2nd one but for the feels it's the original. You're story was Beautiful

~Aqua Toothless
angel1412 chapter 21 . 1/6/2016
like this epilogue the best. it was a great story. tho I would have rather Remus and Tonks didn't die.
angel1412 chapter 20 . 1/6/2016
you suck, you got me bawling like a baby. I can't even stop crying long enough to finish the chapter.
LilMissRiddle33 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
This story is absolutely amazing. I couldn't stop reading it, and I've even recommended it on my profile on Quotev. U r so talented!
Marvelgeek42 chapter 22 . 9/13/2015
Tears. I am almost crying & this rarely happens.
ladyres chapter 18 . 2/20/2015
I don't forgive you tonks didn't deserve to die