Reviews for Slipping Away
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Poor Luke... :(
Amazing writing style and he's totally in character!
Bravo! I love Thaluke!
sifuXANA chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
This was amazing. I loved how you portray the years passing in such a way that I had no idea how much time had elapsed until it was mentioned. It helped me identify with Luke: I felt like my own memories were fading away along with his. The ending hit me especially hard. Really well done.
Praetor of Rome chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This story is amazing because it really captures the characters, especially Luke and his growing anger and pain. It helps in explaining why he was tempted by Kronos, and it's heartbreaking but also really realistic for the characters. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Kronos you stay fudging away from him. Percy, even If you don't have a stupid purpose heal Thalia. Please be a Thaluke supporter
alwaysfor3v3r chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh god. That was so sad. And tragic. And thus, perfect and beautiful. I really loved this! Luke and Thalia are like the most tragic love there was in the series. I think what I really love about them is that they had to have burned short and intense, then everything crumbled. And that's like the saddest best romance there is (at least on paper, because I can revel in the melodrama of it and not feel bad). In my mind Thalia's death is really what starts the tragedy of Luke. It's so sad, really, that Thalia once loved him, and Annabeth once loved him, and all he really needed was to be loved, but he never knew and in the end Thalia and Annabeth just moved on. I love the way you've written Thalia's memory slipping away from Luke, it's all so tragic and beautiful.

I'm starting to get really obsessed with your stuff...
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This was an amazing story! Just . . . soooo sad. :’(
Ramblesx chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I loved this story so much! It's so amazing! I just...gah, words cannot describe how good this is! :)
Thimbleberry20 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This is so sad! But sweet. You did a fabulous job capturing exactly how I imagine Luke would feel, about Thalia, Annabeth, and camp in general. This almost made me cry. So sweet
AudreyHepburn55 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
So sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I LOVE YOU! Amzing author! Seriously, if you didnt insist you werent rick, i might think you were an old guy with kids, who's last name rhymes with fireman. Cuz you're freaking amzing. This story was so sad, but it sounded just like luke.
THENINJA
americanskeleton chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is heartbreaking D:
But really well written! I love it, even though its sad. (very very very sad)
Hunter chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Gods's world is flawed, but Kronos's world is even more flawed. That's all the truth Luke Castellan, that's all!
thinking hurts my brain chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This is why Luke turned. This... so perfect, words can not describe it.
Chi Sweet Tea chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh wow that was a really good story.
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
hmm... nice job! i like how he was slowly forgetting her each year, getting complicated. i thought the bit at the end with him crying was a bit much though. i expected him to be more anyways, this is an awesome fic