Reviews for Birthday Surprise
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
fuck you its suppose to be romantic not sex
Heart's Cross chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Yes, it's OOC, but I find it very sweet at the end of the scenes where they still keep their devotion. Man, it must have been a bit awkward for Vanille to have that banana. Lol.
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Lightning, you is crazy (epic perv grin, 2 thumbs up!)...poor Vanille...but i'd like to have some of that Vanille sundae too...
seriously...this is a very fun read, maybe you was on crack! kudos to you, i was snickering the entire time imagining the thats happening after that door locks shut. you should write more of these, i'll be sure to read.
peace out,
SCN
Scraggles chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
A bit heavy on the F-bombs, but it wasn't that detracting from the overall style. What got me was peeling the banana and well, you know. *blush* It's kind of physically impossible. Peeled, it'd break off in.. er.. well, yeah. *tugs collar of nerdy little turtleneck* Just saying, it'd be a lot of cleanup for non-stellar payoff, unless only half of it was peeled and.. Oh God, I can't talk about this aloud (or online, apparently). Too much sexy technicality.
LightxVan Fan chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I really liked their clothing. Dashing Light, cute Vanille. Yeah, when they had it on *chuckles* I'm wondering how Light found out Vanille's bday, or whether she made one for her to go with their meeting anniversary.
NiGHtsBeta09 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Yaaaaay! :3 Despite this possibly being your most... ahem... mature story so far, it's very well written! Your details are improving with every story, and I can tell you're getting a bit more used to it and adding them in more.

Great job! :'3 (Psst... how's that for a smaller review thingy? 3)