Reviews for Lovers At Sea
Earth2.0 chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
I love this story pleas update.
Lynette chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
Wow! Why on earth did you leave this story like this!? This is amazing! Update! Update! Update! I know life goes on, but this story has to be finished! Wow! I don't watch TVD anymore, and I never watched the originals, but this story is great! It makes me fall in love with Klaroline all over again.
sarcastic1515 chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
Love it
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
update this soon?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
please update this soon! i want to see him give caroline the necklace!

pretty please?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

update this soon!

x a million
maevelin chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
It is such a shame that this story has not been updated for so long! I will keep on hoping that one day you will return to it and you will share your inspiration with us again ;)
mo chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
have u abandoned the story? It was realy great
nmn chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
ahhh i want to see him give caroline the bracelet!
NikMik chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
please update this!
MissMysterious13 chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
No please you cannot just leave it like that! Have you given up all together on this story ? Please don't.. I need to know what happens next..
lacy chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
omg, a year, too bad this is abandoned
dbr22 chapter 8 . 10/12/2013