Reviews for reach out and touch someone
kagome higurashi chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
please write some more.
lolo chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I've read this story at least five times, I just live how it is written! I almost wish it was longer but really the two chapters were more than enough to explain it all! I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
This. This is the best thing. You need to write more glee (and can I put in a vote for some Rachel Jesse?), because this is absolutely brilliant. Sebastian is hilarious and so himself even as he slips inexplicably towards love.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Omg, for a moment I thought some hardcore threesome was about to get down between Sebastian/Rachel/Blaine, and that they'd have a happy ending together - but in some way this heartbreaking ending was even better.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I'm in love with this story
acronymed chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
OH MY GOD. please write these three forever, i can't believe you wrote my only glee otp sjhgfhjgshjf holy mother of i just can't. i have too many feelings right now. also, sebastian is coming back for part of season 4. and this fic ruined me. you ruined me.

i'm just going to go lay down somewhere and stare at my ceiling while i try to process what i just read.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
A tad bittersweet but yummy in so many ways. Thanks for sharing! :)
Persie chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Oh, I loved that story. Too bad it's only 2 chapters long, I definitively would have read more!
bsloths chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
LOVED the second part of this! One of the many lines that had me clapping my hands in, well, glee:
"He has some honor. And sure, it's tattered and torn and rusty with lack of use and, at the moment, probably lying somewhere in a bloody mess at her feet, getting soaked by the water that she's shaking out of her hair."
Ryan Murphy has such a black-and-white view of sexuality that it's nice to see its gray shades once in awhile. And I never thought I could root for Sebastian! You really did a good job making him relatable and sympathetic.

So ... Life with Derek, Again is either the best news ever or the worst news ever. I'm excited, but I'm also scared it's going to ruin the memory of the show or be more like "Surprise" and less like "Summer School Blues." And are they forgetting that Vacation with Derek happened and showing them in college? Or will it be something with Casey in New York at the start of the show? And I really don't think there will be Dasey - it's still being run by Daphne, after all. But I will be happy to see the McV family again, that's for sure. I don't know what to think. I'm definitely anxious for more news and actual details! :-)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Fantastic! I love it! :D

I'm excited for Life With Derek to come back! I love that show! :)
tangled6 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
You absolutely need to update this! I absolutely adore Sebastian/Rachel with a little Racherl/Blaine on the side (or vice versa) and this had me smitten. I love how accurately you portrayed Sebastian's character. Can't wait to see where this goes!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Would love more! I love the dynamics of the pair and hope to read more soon! :)
gem chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is incredible, please update soon!
JClayton chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
TBC? Yay I will look forward to it.
I love your Sebastian he's petty and witty and fabulous
And your Rachel Beryy rants are brilliant
goddess-of-lost chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Here from LJ. The fact that I'm here, popularly known as The Pit, is in itself indicative of how desperately I have been searching for good Sebastian fic because, as you said, Grant Gustin is incredibly hot, but this is the first fic that I've actually found to be in-character with how he is on screen, instead of this completely different, sappy person that most fic seems inclined to make him. I think his thoughts throughout were very in-character and the progression towards an acceptance of Rachel was gradual, rather than just a sudden not gay! bisexual! trend that seems to be common. If I sound bitter, it is because I am. Sebastian is such an interesting character, perhaps even more so as his canon existence is limited, which leaves a lot of scope for interpretation and back-stories, with the basic model that the show has created. This fic is the only one that not only fulfils that potential, but also takes it a step higher by making Sebastian less of a caricature while keeping intact his biases and prejudices and inherent cynicism. His interaction with both Rachel and Blaine (and their off-screen interactions as well) is wonderful to read because the growing tension is easily visible and Sebastian seems to have appropriated more of a spectator role for himself, where he sets events in motion and then sits back and watches the unfolding of consequences, which I think fits in extremely well with my idea of him. His palpable attraction to Rachel, and perhaps no less attraction to Blaine is well written without the need to go into high flown ideas of what it means for his sexuality, which I think is the best way to handle this scenario as fic otherwise inadvertently ends up going in offensive territory, which this particular fic has smartly avoided, I feel. The language is almost poetic with Sebastian's snark liberally sprinkled throughout, which makes for a nice contrast imo. So, thank you for this. And am anxiously waiting for more, if the monstrous feedback was not indication enough.