Reviews for Rebirth of a Hero
thor94 chapter 24 . 6/9
really interesting fanfic.
hope it is not abandonned.
lucasmartinsantiagoponga chapter 13 . 3/26
this fanfic is in a way related to Digimon World Data Squad? I ask because of the mention of a Code Key of Lust one of the seven Code Keys that appear in Digimon World Data Squad and one of the six Code Keys that Tsukasa Kagura an antagonist in Digimon World Data Squad used to unlock Lucemon's Seal in the Ice Labyrinth
Doctor Psychosis chapter 20 . 8/1/2015
im guessing ken's missing brother from the show?
zigmas chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
OK, this fic is officially over-confusing and weird.
And I kinda hate how you dissed Hinata, lol.
Though, SEVEN kids, loool?
zigmas chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
I can approve Naruto going for Rika, especially by the end of the series - but Sakura is so much NOBODY, that it's preposterous that "he loved her all that time".
It's exactly as stupid as Sakura "loving Sasuke for no reason" even after he tried to literally kill her multiple times.
NaruSaku is a TWO-sided NONSENSE.

Oh, and Hinata does have a lot in common with Jeri, but even more so with Leomon (Jeri's partner, lol).
Heck, the scene of Leomon's death is ALMOST a recreation of Hinata's fight with Pain.
Almost, but VERY similar in a whole lot of details.
Much MORE than you'd think on the first glance, actually.
Well, except for Leomon actually dying and not being in love with Kyuubimon, loool.
zigmas chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
How did I miss Hinata-Jeri, when I was reading it the last time (quite along time ago, lol)?
It gets kinda curious now.
Omega2217 chapter 24 . 3/16/2015
Like your stuff man but I wish you'd update soon for this story and explorers of sinnoh are the ones I'm looking forward to

Keep up the good work
Ranmaleopard chapter 24 . 2/13/2015
This is just god damned awesome I really can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Doctor Psychosis chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
digital hazard...why do i want this to never end?
shadowreaperzx24 chapter 24 . 11/15/2014
really like this story! please update more!
agitofang666 chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Dude i love the chat its really cool even if it was a filler it was good
dacoda.lee chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
digmon3 chapter 24 . 8/1/2014
Rebirth of a Hero is an awesome story. It is something that I never would have thought of but can now see easily occurring. All of the plot twists keep me in suspense and it never makes it dull. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
I believe you made a mistake so I could be wrong but the first chapter stated that megidramon took on and nearly defeated 3 holy dragons, 13 royal nights, and the sovereigns. If so the why did you say that megigallantmon radiant mode is on par with a sovereign if its stronger than megidramon. I would appreciate an answer to clear up any misunderstanding very much thank you.
zack the wolf chapter 24 . 1/16/2014