Reviews for Disciplined Heart
lore3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Your story has been plagiarized here:

s/6071032/1/For_Life

Sorry it's happened to you. :(

love, lore
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
this was on a list of recommended remus/sev fics at atrotower. the link didnt work, and the summary sounded good, so i came and looked for it here. i am imensly glad!

i love the idea and the thougt in this. wonderfully written, with ga good ebding. never came across one like this. you ahve talent.
whatever22 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
aww... that was so incredibley cute! tee hee. good.
Selke chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
I really enjoyed this piece. I've yet to find a story where they actually TALK about Severus betraying Remus' trust, bringing his lycanthropy out to the world. The ending was sweet, without being sappy. You walked the fine line well...
Siriusmoonwolf chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
Awww...that was really lovely. It was short and you gave the characters justice. Is there more to this?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Short and sweet and almost too easy... but a relief for anyone who wants to ship them all the way through CoS and beyond.
KD chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
YAY! I like Snape/Lupin fanfic! This one is really cute. Snape being jealous..sigh! I love it! :)
JKLB chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Severus must be something special for Remus to forgive him like that- but wait, he is! Brave, selfless, greasy-haired (no, wait, that's bad. I'm confused!)

Anyway, I like that Severus is jealous of Remus/ Sirius, and I suspect that's the REAL reason he outed Remus to the school. I also like the lines, "May I kiss you?" and "Only if I can kiss you back, Gryffindor."
hanfan chapter 1 . 7/27/2002