Reviews for In the Interest of Change
Crystal M. Key chapter 13 . 7/2
This is fascinating. It would be the utmost irony if Susan Bones was part-Cubone now. I keep thinking that Hagrid is a Swampert, because big and blue. I still haven't quite figured out Bill- was he a Haunter or Gengar? I thought the twins were Gengars at first. Please, please, please make Fudge a Bidoof? It would be hilarious. Thank you for the interesting story!
Opinr chapter 13 . 2/3
This is an awesome story so far I look forward to more.
Angel Thera chapter 13 . 2/2
This is AWESOME. I can not wait to see what shall come next.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
AliceSteves chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
This is a really great story. Please update soon, I'd love to read what happens. XD
jeanette9a chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
scabbers would be gone right now considering he is a wizard ey?
and talk about it, lupin might not be warwolf any longer due to the change. yup lots of former werewolf's would be partying right now.
hey fred and george you should be working on making mage stones for megaevolution. i pretty sure those two can invite those evolution stones as candy.
question though will laying eggs now or not?
this should have effected the ghosts too right considering we have ghost type.
i wonder if other human like creatures like centers changed too. for who can tell centaur from a ponyta?
and since harry is a mew his dad might just have been a Xerneas.
but talking about ghost and ghost types, bins might just be a jigglypuff. i wonder what the other teachers might be though?
Freaye chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
This is awesome! You should update.
The Richmaster chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
This is interesting but could you make a list that says what Pokémon each character revealed has become?
Souseiki no Tasogare chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
This is such an amazing fic! I like how you have mostly made the characters anthros, it makes this fix far more original and adds much more comic relief. I wonder what you made Prof. Snape, cause I can just imagine the crazy that would be Harry!
Sazq chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
Damn this story is pretty cool! I can't wait for more!
Dreamweaver chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
Yeah. I argee with Harry there. The cutest, most adaptable pokemon there is and it's pretty much wasted on Malfoy. The people may have been transformed into pokemon, but the basic world should be the same. Half of the evee forms need one of the elemental stones (water, fire, leaf, thunder) which doesn't exist in the Wizarding World. The other half require expenditure of time and effort (leveling up of abilities or affection/happiness) that I don't see Malfoy be willing to spend.
Mo.auxier chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
What Pokemon is Mrs Weasley? I can't figure it out.
Trainhart27 chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
I really like your story so far! Its a really great idea for a hp/poke crossover, the idea of turning the characters into part pokemon is very interesting, nice idea! Looking forward to seeing where this goes:)
shugokage chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
Good job on this chapter!
AvidReader chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Well, this is 'something completely different' as the old sying goes. I've never followed the Poke-verse in any of its forms, so I'm not sure yet whether or how long I'll be reading.

That said, it seems to me that Malfoy Senior is even more obtuse than usually portrayed. After the transformation of (apparently) ALL HUMANS into Pokemon, the whole Squib/Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggleborn/Muggle debate has become something of a "distinction without a difference." Unless he wants to start hating himself as sub-human too, there's really no point. It's not as though any of the rest matter when there are NO True Humans left anywhere on Earth! ;-)