Reviews for Mine
Poor Kise. I feel soooo sad for him. Want to comfort him now.

Moving on to the next chapter..
dreamycloud97 chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Aww so cuteeee 8D
Aominecchi is so possessive! XD Beat all those who dare touch Ki-chan, yeah! :P
And the last part was so cute- "where did that come from?" *hugs Kise to his chest* "from here" xDD
Yoko Fujioka chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
ahhhh oh my gosh, this fanfict was pretty cute, but wjbjhygedfhf this chapter made my heart melt and my fangirlings fly out the window!

The part with the delinquent seemed kind of rushed and thrown together, but the "the thought of anyone else owning you sickens me" was really well done. Semes in general tend to be possessive, so although that part was cute, it wasn't anything new. The hugging part, though, that was something I hadn't seen before and certainly appreciated, especially how you said that Aomine's feelings came from the heart in a lot more heartfelt way than just essentially saying what I just did.

The part about their sex life was very hot, if a little under-detailed (that was the only thing I didn't like in the lemon in this story) but I fangirled so hard when Aomine was thinking about how much he loved to tease Kise, how he loved to nuzzle to blondes neck...So cute! *squeals*

I'm definitely going to fav this, the story seemed a little rushed and under-detailed and you might have done better by making 3 or 4 longer chapters as opposed to the shorter chapters you have now, but those are the only complaints I can think of. So nice job *thumbs up*
Cyberloner chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Oh, and I'm reaaaally starting to adore Midorin!
Cyberloner chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
So good. It has a sparkle few fanfics have. This does not look like a simple fanmade fictional narration, but rather like a good story with realistic characters that could be made into an anime (and I mean yaoi anime ofc xD).
I really liked it so far, kind of reminds me of a relationship I had back in time and it brought nice memories (even though it ended) :P Favs!
EmberJune chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
This story was beautifully done! Even though Aomine was made out to be a bit of a jerk (and that made me sad cause I love him so much), I felt like you captured every character accurately. And it was quite an emotional read!
I still can't figure out who I ship with who in KnB, but this pairing was really cute! Thank you!
hahaha.xD chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
holy damn... why won't aomine just give up? he's so stubborn as ever... give himself to love kise.. hahahah ... can't wait for the next chapter
Blank Angel chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! AOMINECCCCHHHHIIIIEEEEEE! So sweeet! And KUROKOCCHIEE! SO NIIICE AND KIND! AWWWWW! (Sorry for losing my self-control ppl! XD..my bad)
Blank Angel chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
AAAWWWWWW! KAWAIIIIIIII! KIse-kun such a sweet virgin!
Blank Angel chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY! So cute!
Blank Angel chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
LOVE YOU AUTHOR-SAAAAN! I assure YOU, right now, I'M the one with the gooiest grin on my face!
Blank Angel chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
... Gosh, Author-san, this story was supposed to have HUMOUR, but all it has is pain with all it's intensity! *sniff* These painful words are bringing tears to my eyes!
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Murasakibaracchieee! Akashicchieeeeee! They're both so sweet! *sniff* ...Even Midorimacchie was so nice in this!... *starts crying quietky for poor Kise-kun*
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
*sniff*... I was hoping for a laugh...But I like it and hope it gets iteresting!
yaoifangirl15 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
crap. that was awesome! it feels a bit like a cliffhanger though.. XD

this is only a suggestion though...

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS xD!

its sooooooo adorable how you made kise here! XD

totally loved it all XD