Reviews for Old Ghosts
kp chapter 6 . 2/5
kris making some headway and getting some protein it looks like and I cant tell quite yet if Kelly is stupidly falling for carl. I would say that may come back to bite her later on...or maybe Sabrina. I have a feeling sabrina has a biting coming her way soon.

and...this is the 100th review! you can send my cookie bouquet reward whenever you have time
kp chapter 5 . 2/5
seems like Sabrina is doing well to not trust carl douglas. we cant go endangering missy the dog now can we? I fully expect a sequel featuring her (provided you haven't done something horrible a year ago that I will find out about)

looks like sabrinas on his hit list. cant wait to click a button and see what happens next :)
kp1185 chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Ah Henry. Sabrina looks to have her hands full with that old man. At least his dog is nice.

I like it. Plot is thickening, new players in the game and of course missy the dog. At least now I don't have to sit around and wait for chapters to come up :)
kp1185 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Here I am in a timely manner as usual.

I like the crash setup and I'm looking forward to what's going to happen with Henry and his stalker. At the very least he won't get his cleaning deposit back. Also I think missy is my favorite. Make her an angel. Can't wait for an update! Oh I don't have to...
La chapter 38 . 6/7/2013
Gah me again heh..hit post button by accident! So thanks for a great fic...thanks for Kelly n Kris getting there in time for Bri...strong as she is...she needed ..a hand there! Nice nice work! Enjoyed all of this story Vorre...please return again ...at your leisure of course! X
LAEyeball chapter 38 . 6/7/2013
Well! One hell of a ride Vorre! Your standards never let you down once and I have been rapt throughout this entire story! A most engrossing and intriguing plot line entwined with some really nasty criminals and genuine heart string moments! Aah...great great stuff from start to finish! And I feel a 'never say never' moment at the end as regards Lazic...who knows if he might come back to haunt Bri...in a future fic? ;-). Now a battered Bri...finally caught up with some time at her mothers grave side. Yep...the three of them need to heal together after this horrendous case. Thank you so much for another polished and nicely thouhht out fic
LAEyeball chapter 37 . 6/5/2013
Aahhh...great update Vorre...! But..gaah..Bri must be drowning in a pool of her own perspiration by now! Get back and get Kelly n Kros in there...she will be the Incredible shrinking woman! Heh! Love it! X
Crazy Chris chapter 38 . 6/5/2013
Thank you for bringing this story full circle. I'm glad they did find Sabrina in time (albeit with many injuries). The way your story went I really enjoyed reading it (i.e. Falcone getting his what he deserved by being arrested). In a way, I'm glad Lazic wasn't found. Although Sabrina and Douglas were put through hell, in the end, he let Sabrina live by leaving the key. He didn't have to, but her words to him about Sullivan did the trick and he felt he "owed" her something and he left the key (if Kelly and Kris had to go find the key, Sabrina surely would have died, thus his gratitude to Sabrina by leaving the key actually saved her life).

Your end showed that Sabrina did have a heart by going to the grave of a loved one. Nice show!
LAEyeball chapter 37 . 6/3/2013
Oh...Vdv! You ..just..gaah heh! Left us hanging again! ha but you are proving more than adequate to the title of Cliff Hanger Extraordinaire! Heh! And ... Likely...Bri will be practically drowning in a puddle of her own perspiration by now...! Gawd! Jarek has ran off... Falcone is ... Almost prison fodder... Henry is all but dead... And...you still continue to weave and spin and knit...the fabric of this fantastic fic ... so very finely...so that we are left in anticipatory anguish every time...every chapter...every...cliff hanger!y. good
Crazy Chris chapter 37 . 6/2/2013
Boy, do you know how to bring us along to the end. Now that Falcone has been caught, he claims he doesn't know where Jarek is holding Sabrina, all he has to do is call Jarek at a prearranged phone number (a phone booth) and "get the ball rolling". I do hope that Sabrina has survived this long (even though Jarek left the handcuff keys, he left them just painfully away from her reach).

Can't wait for the next chapter (please post the next chapter as soon as possible; I was sitting on eggshells waiting for this chapter to be posted). Thanks.
Lk chapter 37 . 6/2/2013
Ooooh this is coming to an end! Very good work here with Henry! Hope sabrinas ok!
Crazy Chris chapter 36 . 5/20/2013
I promised myself (and you, I believe) that I would review, after being so bad at just reading and not reviewing so here it is. I like where the story is leading to - I didn't think Jarek even had a partial heart the way things were going in the previous chapters. However, knowing what he is capable of, Sabrina really wishes she never got caught. You caught me off guard when he was "nice enough to give her the handcuff keys (albeit just out of range of her hands and she knows she can't reach the darn things). After reading all the "nice" things Jarek already did to her in previous chapters and in this present chapter, I thought he was born heartless and your ending proved to me that his devious smile when Sabrina cried out in frustration proved it to me beyond a shadow of a doubt! (I hope Sabrina does find a way out, and survives this story and makes Jarek wish he didn't leave the key and kill her instead!)
LAEyeball chapter 36 . 5/20/2013
Oh...Vorre...! You truly have the measure of such an insidious..purely nasty guy like Jarek. Hats off to how you fully get across his grossly gloating persona...! And even as he plays with Bri's fear...she only admits... some tiny detail when he threatens Kelly n Kris...this makes...Bris character ...stand out so much more than the show ever did Bri justice! Aah... Just pure brilliance here! Ya know we rate you v highly here..so...be assured...we think you rock! x
Crazy Chris chapter 35 . 5/15/2013
Sorry, I should have posted my reviews for you religiously like I did for some other stories. But please don't end it without bringing this story to an end - I really enjoy reading your story (enjoyed your East Coast Angels too). This story has it all - and suspense is the biggest of them all. I can't wait 'til your next installment.
LAEyeball chapter 35 . 5/14/2013
Naaaaaasty! Jarek the Bone Snapper! Aahh VdV! Mistress of Suspense! Kelly n Kris need to get to Bri...fast. Suffocation now an issue...methinks...grah. Totally Top Fic Vorre..yep..you did it again girl! (now...wheres me laptop...?!)