Reviews for Mon Nepu
Did you get this from "The dayman cometh" ? :P

-Miyanaga Kumi
mega-dark chapter 30 . 3/13/2013
Welcome back.

So Cave is a Bee, I saw that coming and Nepgear touched her butt. Yeah I'd be embarrassed too.

Now I just need to figure out what kind of monsters Vert and Chika are. I would guess Vert is a Cow and Chika would be a dog. But those are just guesses and I can't wait to see what they are. And what did Cave do to Uni?

Great chapter, again welcome back, and keep up the good work.
Some Random Tosser chapter 29 . 1/22/2013
Again, I find myself gravitating towards the Makers rather than the CPUs. And IF and Compa. For some reason, those two irk me with how hostile they're acting towards Nepgear while Falcom and 5pb. have been nothing more than buckets of good will and smiles and backstories.
Str1k3N01r chapter 29 . 1/21/2013
heh, finally an update. good job on this one, as usual. up till now, i still dont know what kind of monster girl 5pb is
Str1k3N01r chapter 28 . 12/24/2012
It's short, but the very least it satisfies my craving slightly. I'll be waiting for more frequent updates as soon as your BSOD problems are taken care of.
mega-dark chapter 27 . 12/12/2012
Glad to see this back in action and don't worry take all the time in the world.

And the plot thickens again. Will Magiquone be evil, good, or neutral? Only the author knows.

Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
Some Random Tosser chapter 27 . 12/12/2012
Nice to have you back, Hoaryu. Sorry to hear all that. Take all the time you need to write, alright? Wait makes it all the better.

And it's nice to have a chapter of this. A nice biscuit to start the day.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/14/2012
... Oh dear.

Arfoire.

Run for cover.
Str1k3N01r chapter 25 . 11/12/2012
ok so now we have: slime girl neptune, sheep gear, cat girl noire, harpy uni, mummy compa, succubus (?) IF, dullahan falcom and lizard girl 5pb. can't wait to see how Cave and Vert will look like. Anyway, i've decided to follow this story given that it is a refreshing take on the series. but does that mean sheep gear and normal gear's consciousness have been switched, given her reactions when she realized that her body has changed? will we get to see how sheep-gear's consciousness react when she has a normal body?
Endlos Nacht chapter 23 . 10/30/2012
Its an enjoyable read. I would like to see more.
Kuroi-Yasha chapter 23 . 10/29/2012
And so the Falcom arc comes to an end, I must say though that final fight was a bit anti-climatic. Though that Demon-esque being kinda reminded me of something you would find in the Atelier series rather than the Neptunia-verse. Still, I enjoyed the chapter. Does this mean that Underchu will be joining the party? And how will Harpy-Uni take being "snubbed" by Sheep-gear? Looking forwards to the next update!
mega-dark chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
I have no excuse for not reviewing the last few chapters. Sorry about that.

Anyways, chain review time. I'm wondering how much teasing these girls can take before they decide to do something about it. We'll see where it goes.

So Falcon's body can operate on it's own if her head isn't on, more interesting.

And Underling may be good? Well I can't wait to see where this goes.

Good luck with the rest of the chapters. Again sorry for not reviewing lately.
Some Random Tosser chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Ah, they're dealing with a puppeteer now. I'm guessing it's... Trick?
Kuroi-Yasha chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
My yuri-sense is tingling...also, do I detect the possible coming of an Uni/Falcom cat-fight?! I found myself greatly enjoying this chapter, mostly because of Falcom's horrible luck. But also because a flustered Falcom and an Uni-less Nepgear will surely lead to...something? 5pb was mentioned as well! She's a character that doesn't get anywhere near as much love as she should. I look forward to her appearance in this story, as well as that side story you said you'd be writing about her. Will that be posted here or on another site? Please send me the link if so, and I look forward to the next chapter.
Some Random Tosser chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
Ah, okay. I didn't know what a Dullahan was. I just looked it up. Does that mean Falcom's getting a horse at some stage?

I really like how this is going. Falcom's an interesting character here; I wonder what you have in store for her?