Reviews for Unspoken
AeonValenfield chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I liked the story. There are so much evidence from what really happen (like he worked hard and assigned to every mission in case he find her) and all the story is build so well that this could be true :D Good job!
Jill Valentine Birdlady chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Good :p
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Whoa, that was cheesy, alright. But I guess you pretty much summed up the exact route Chris and Jill's relationship took. I liked the way you narrated the story but unfortunately I found it a little bland. No emotion, just cold, hard facts. Given the initial tone you gave your story, one would expect a more emotional, vivid narration. Like giving away a clue of what either of them actually thought about their relationship, a thought or a seemingly unimportant but actually meaningful action. You have a beautiful vocabulary and a gift for putting those words together, but you need to work on adding emotion to the mix. What I sincerely liked though was how you were able to fit a several chaptered fic under less than two thousand words. You've got potential, friend. And you've sure done your Chris and Jill homework.
Faxy Williams chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I am very cute * kawaii * is so
Mylysd chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I loved your fic *-*
Lazy to login chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Good concept. I've never thought of them as being 'gooey', even in private. This was a nice story for a quick read. : )
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This captured their relationship really well, the end was perfect
rokusan23 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love fics like these :)
sophie623 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I swear they are not just partners! I argue this with ppl who think they straightly business alot of times lol. After playing revelations, u know they are so in love just hiding from others. Even capcom hinted it themselves through what Parker and Jessica said. Not to mention their moments in RE1 and 5. _ love this fic.
Chirika chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I love how you describe Chris and Jill are not the talkative type , just exactly my thought :D,and just as much as professional Chris is when on a mission, he seems to let his emotion flow in a lot when it comes to Jill and that's clearly shown is Re 5, though in Revelations, in my opinion, shows otherwise that Chris is strictly attached with his work (even when the two got back together, Chris was too cold for my liking) while Jill is a bit easier. I think the problem comes from how profession these two are when they're about their jobs ( I wish they could go easily like Leon, but that's what we love about them :D)

Nice work :)