Reviews for Freaky Thursday
Guest chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Oh, very nicely done.
Checkerz chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
I loved it. Only thing I didnt like is how you particartlly saw Shawn. I am a Lassiet fan but it can be dond without crapping on the man-child. It wasn't fair for you to make the other characters entirly from the best of themselves and create Shawn only out of his biggest flaws. He loves Juliet and treats her right and sweet despite the fact he's lying to her. So yeah: story was absolutly BRILLANT. But you misunderstand and misinterpret Shawn. *sighs*
Lawson227 chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
Hee! Once I picked the broken pieces of my brain up off the floor, I thoroughly enjoyed this ramble through the chasms of your mind. (Thank Loafer for pointing me in the direction of the fic, b/c I would've have missed it, living in my Lassiet/Karlton world.)

Very, very well done and I agree- I think James & TimO would have a brilliant time playing each other.

Unabashed romantic that I am, I would've have minded a wee Lassiet-ish epilogue, but I'll blame that on Loafer, too. Just because I can. *g*
PatchworkDK chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
I still hate the little asshat, but this was marvelously entertaining.

And, of course, I am all for a Lassiet ending. XD
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
Ah, now there's a satisfying ending if ever there was one. Pitch-perfect and in-character all-'round. ::claps wildly::
Loafer chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
Dragon O' My Heart - this was a masterpiece, I say. Perfectly in character, perfect "realizations," perfect "amends," perfect ending.

You should really bask for a while in the glory that is Freaky Thursday.
fantomfaire chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
Now for the moment of truth! I think they both have a lot to learn about themselves as well as each other! can't wait for the next chapter!
Meadowcreek chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
"Lassie, don't be that big gooey vein that surprises you in a chicken sandwich that grosses you out and makes you swear off any chicken-based food for a month."

Oh god, its true! lol I'm loving this story!
PatchworkDK chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
" You, Shawn Spencer, make a lousy Carlton " Truer words were never spoken.
iknowuknow chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
hahahahhahaha
Loafer chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
I have to tell you... I've never been drawn to the body-swap trope but I have enjoyed every chapter of this. You are keeping them very much in character (including Woody, yea verily), you are downplaying those things we don't need to think about, you are extreeeeemely amusing, and all around it is tremendous fun. You go, girl.
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Well, Shawn, there's always 'enhancement' surgery. But even then, you'll still suffer from that unfortunate condition of any other manchild.

Great that Juliet figured it out, of course. No way would she buy Shawn suddenly going from 12-year old to grownup in just a matter of hours. It wouldn't even happen if Juliet suddenly took leave of her senses and her self-worth and married him.

All hail Woody! You've got his 'voice' down pat!
fantomfaire chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
I couldn't stop laughing - this is great! I hope Shawn learns a lesson in here somewhere!
Pinahn chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
Ha! This is a fun read. Thanks for posting. :)
torchil chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
Can't wait to see Woody's reaction.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »