Reviews for Worthy of Honor
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Aw this was such a great oneshot! I just watched the movie last night for the first time in a verrry long time, and I felt inspired to look up some fanfiction for it, specifically Tzipporah/Moses fics...looks like you're the only one to have written one! So thank you for writing it! It was awesome and wonderfully written!

-Nicole
Holly chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This excellent story is worthy of honour in itself, especially as you show the two characters so canonically and the dialogue feels natural and real as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
envoie la suite et vite si possible
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This was just glorious.
Eomer's Queen chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Great little interaction between these two awesome characters. ) Moses did owe her an apology! I love the way you had her accept the apology in a very Tzipporah-ish way. A lot of people would have messed that up and made her act like a... well like a jerk and think it was funny. You really got her true character to show through.
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Absolutely loved it! I just watched this movie again for the first time in forever, and still am in love with the Moses Tzipporah (the movie got her name wrong! It's Zipporah!) pairing. Surprisingly your the only author with this pairing.
Jyoti chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Nicely written, loved it!
ScaryBlackFairy chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I enjoyed this little story, it was beautifully written and creative. Going in my favourites. Good work.
Victoria Andersen chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I like it.
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
yes. yes. yes. just, all of the yes.
in this lovely little segment, you've addressed something that always bothered me in this film: Moses' initial treatment of Tzipporah. I love how you've worked this scene into the existing canon of the movie and made it work. great job, keep it up!