Reviews for Immortality Is Boredom
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Is Sarah sane anymore?
I'll keep reading and find out.
Honoria Granger chapter 45 . 4/29/2013
Maybe your reviewers got fewer and fewer because your story was so horrible and unpleasant...and yes, I did glance over the intervening chapters, boring and self-indulgent as they were in show-off Irish and Latin. Why anyone would want to write something as nasty and disconnected as this I have no idea. I won't be following you or reading any work of yours, ever.
Honoria Granger chapter 35 . 4/29/2013
This is really, really sick and unpleasant. I've stuck it out hoping it improves, but now I'm outta here. You're a good writer, though.
HyborianQueen chapter 45 . 4/14/2013
To Unique F:
YEA, Jr is still alive! I can deal with all the murder and mayhem, even Sr's death, as long as Jr. made it! I'm glad to see Sarah's out of her blood crazed lunacy, though I can't say I;m a big fan of hers after her rampage.
You took us through quite a journey here. It started off fairly charming and harmless then turned very dark and tumultuous now it's kinda sad and resolute. Though now I will be much saddened when IiB doesn't pop to the top of my alert list like it once did and it drifts lower and lower on my page. Hopefully, I'll be able to fill that hole with a new story from you?
Thank you for your tale. From light to dark to light again, I am glad I stuck with you to the end!
To Prince Jareth the Younger:
S'up? ;)
mysticrox123 chapter 45 . 4/13/2013
Jareth,

Please continue to watch over Sarah, as we cannot do so ourselves anymore. Steer her on the path to righteousness and a better life. When she regains her soul, I'm sure I shall be long gone- a mortal life flashes by far too quickly. She is a strong, brave, inspirational woman, and I know that when she regains her zest for life, it will be glorious.

Go steady, would you? I wouldn't want Sarah to be alone, so look after yourself. You are a wonderful young man, just as brave as Sarah.

If we ever met in the Aboveground, I would be sure to thank you in person for standing up to your father the way you did. And I would also probably give you a hug, cause you can't really blame a girl for trying...

Beannacht Dea anois, óg Jareth. Ba mhaith liom chomh maith leat an saol iontach.

Unique F,

It appears our journey has come to an end. First of all, I want to congratulate you on creating such an enthralling story. And secondly, I want to say a massive thank you for sharing it with us. It was an emotional roller coaster, to say the least, but I'm glad that Sarah managed to get free of Jareth in the end.

I would be very interested in a sequel, so I'll add you to Author Alert and keep a look out- I eel honoured that you mentioned me :)

It can be hard to get people to review, I know. Most of the time it's just laziness, to tell you the truth. Remember that even though it is good to have an audience, your #1 biggest fan is always going to be yourself. So, if the reviews are hard to come by, always keep in mind that you like what you are doing, and you are proud of your writing, even if it seems like others aren't.

Once again, well done on a flipping great story. Hopefully we will get to hear more from you.

Yours,

mysticrox123 chapter 44 . 4/9/2013
Sarah,

Sounds like you aren't gonna be needing us anymore then...
HyborianQueen chapter 44 . 4/9/2013
I have no idea where you're going with this one, but it is good to see Sarah talking about something other than going out an massacring everything in the kingdom. Too late though, she pretty much destroyed everything. Nothing left to do but pick up the pieces and move on.
mysticrox123 chapter 43 . 4/8/2013
Sarah,

Woman, I have no idea what to say to that. Apart from don't kill yourself, yeah? Talk to me, I'm here.
mysticrox123 chapter 42 . 4/2/2013
Sarah,

Not to kick you whilst your down or anything, but it is your fault he is dead.

However, I shall not mock you for it. I know it can be painful to lose a loved one. And I know you must be feeling so alone right now.

But you aren't. You have us, as you did at the start of your journey, to help you.

Please disregard what I said in my prior comment. I have once again seen a glimpse of your humanity. Maybe you can be saved from this nightmare.

Yours,

mysticrox123 chapter 41 . 4/1/2013
Jareth: Faraor, is é sin le grá a bheith leochaileach, Rí tar éis titim.

Young Jareth: Sir, ní mór do mháthair a stopadh. A bheith aici go bhfuil an embodiment dÚsachtach.

Sarah: There really is no hope for you anymore. None at all.
HyborianQueen chapter 40 . 4/1/2013
Very dark chapter. You know, I'm beginning to believe there might not be a happy ending to this one...
Posidena chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wooooooooooooooooo hitchhiker refrence!
mysticrox123 chapter 40 . 3/30/2013
Jareth,

Tá a fhios agam dúirt tú nach féidir leat a shábháil. Ach má raibh mé in ann a shábháil tú, ba mhaith liom.

Féadfaidh tú a bheith bás a fháil, ach tá tú fear.
Fear a mhothaíonn-fear a d'fhéadfadh a ghrá fiú.

Is mise,

mysticrox123 chapter 39 . 3/29/2013
Dia duit Jareth

Caithfidh mé a iarraidh ort chun stop a thagraíonn do dúinn mar chreiche. Tá sé cur isteach ar go leor. Úsáid mé uair amháin a bheith faoi dhraíocht ag tú.

Bhí tú taibhseach, á mystical. Scríobh mé fiú scéalta faoi tú. Agus anois? Níl a fhios agam.
Ach cad a fhios agam go bhfuil diúltú mé taobh a ghlacadh.

Scare Do bealaí millteach dom, agus Sarah aon níos fearr. Le do thoil, stop a chur díreach.

Is mise,

mysticrox123, Protector an Aboveground
HyborianQueen chapter 39 . 3/27/2013
Nice change of pace. It's good to see Jareth still has some of his mind left after everything that has happened. Though his talk of passing to the third world has me a little alarmed. Where is the scheming Jareth of old? He would never just roll over and accept defeat! Fight man, fight!