Reviews for Sivaas
RandominatorOwl chapter 13 . 2/8
I. LOVE. THIS. I adore how you can make Tony an assassin like you have, and then layer in all kinds of complexity and emotion into him and eep. You short-circuited my brain.
skylaeatpie chapter 13 . 1/31
Amazing job! I love this!
Mistress Steff chapter 13 . 1/24
Amazing fic! I really love how you structured the assassins, and that everyone got a choice. I also love how you portrayed Howard and Maria Stark, this is the first time I've seen them portrayed as good parents and it was done extremely well. Tony's training and abilities were awesome, and I loved the situations you put him through. I also loved the Tony/Brad combination, again one of the only times I've read an OC and a main character be so well fitted to the story - when you mentioned character death I nearly thought you meant Brad and would've cried if that was the case, saying that you really got the audience to connect with the characters, especially with things like Tony's first kill, character deaths and Tony being revealed as the Fox, the last few chapters were great! Overall it was one of the best fic's I've read in a while!
El0ndon chapter 13 . 1/23
Loved it!
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
I totally love it!
scry-ash chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
This amazingly well written. The story plot is also excellent! I'm glad Tony and Brad finally got together! Steve is a jerk and needs to get over himself. Awesome work, I can't wait for an update.
Kokos chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Though the ending was a little abrupt. But I really loved the concept of a loving Howard and a non abusive assassin guild.

Thank you for writing it.
inshaowsoflove chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
This was great. Are you going to do a sequel or a companion piece? This universe fascinates me.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I absolutely fucking love this story
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
My god- After all that time of Alexander calling Tony 'Lil Pup, I thought for sure his mask was gonna be a dog O_o
mrcowsaysmoo chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Wow. Just wow.

I just wanted to let you know that this is like my all time favorite fanfic like of all freakin time. I'm probably gonna end up babbling but just bear with me-I'm still amazed that you put this much thought into the back story of the organization and you made it feel real (Like I honestly feel like it could really be a real thing) and I love how you showed another side of Tony that the others wouldn't expect him to have. I also loved it how you added the thing about how Tony can actually dance and the team was like whaaaaat? (Suck it team, that's what you get for judging a book by its cover :p) I honestly love when the team learns something about Tony that they wouldn't expect. Also, this is like the one story that I actually LIKE the OC's. You did a great job developing them and not just focusing on the canon characters (most people just throw OC's into their story without any background and they seem out of place but yours fit flawlessly into the story). Anyway, just wanted to tell you what an AMAZING job you did on this. Like honestly. It was freakin awesome. 3
Elivira chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Wow, great story! I would like to point out that you have the incorrect Japanese word for wolf, urufu could be used foe someone whose surname is Wolf (like me) and online translaters do that but it is incorrect, the correct word is Okami.
Mac-n-Tosch chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Love the way you managed to wow your story together with all its different characters and make it believable. Especially with all the different characters names and the way they spoke to each other, I was just wondering where (or if) you know Norwegian from since some of the names and the nickname Alexander gave Tony (lille valp/ meaning little puppy) is Norwegian?
EverChangingMetamorphmagus chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
u made tony badass...WHY CAN'T EVERYONE DO THAT!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
I think, honestly, that Steve wouldn't have been upset with Tony killing people since that's what Clint and 'Tasha do for SHIELD almost daily. I think Steve would have been more upset at the laughter, and that Tony could then explain that it was because the jerk who hurt an Order member got what was coming to him and not that he laughed at every kill. However, I do see the others acting the way they do and getting over it as fast as they did.

Love the story!