Reviews for Sivaas
Kimmytrainer chapter 13 . 12/13/2017
Damn, I don't like this ending. It's too quick. I loved the whole damn story though! Best one I've read in a while. Seriously, thanks so much for writing. It was awesome.
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 12/13/2017
Whew. Well, I'm glad all but Steve are okay with this. Steve's an asshole. Clint and Natasha are assassins and he's okay with them. What the fuck, Steve?
Kimmytrainer chapter 10 . 12/13/2017
Yeah...
Kimmytrainer chapter 9 . 12/13/2017
Dude fucking awesome!
Kimmytrainer chapter 8 . 12/13/2017
Lol I love the fox kit
Kimmytrainer chapter 6 . 12/13/2017
And we're finally there. So, I imagine his identity will be revealed to someone else later on, which will likely happen because he does something badass that Tony Stark isn't supposed to be able to do. Out of curiosity, is he keeping up with any of his old training? Is any of it ingrained so deeply that he won't become rusty because of a lack of practice? Also, does this Tony Stark still drink a lot, or do people just think he does?
Kimmytrainer chapter 5 . 12/13/2017
Okay that was really, really sad. It's extremely rare to read a story where Howard was a loving father, and it totally got to me. That letter gave me chills. Damn.
Kimmytrainer chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
Gotta say I absolutely love this story. The planning that went into it and the idea behind it are both fantastic. As is your writing.
Pale Lioness chapter 13 . 2/14/2017
If it didn't say 'complete' above, I would have thought it was still going! Not a very 'finish-y' ending, but definitely a good one. There were no "OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO SO AND SO" or anything, which is amazing. I mean, I'm sure if I looked if find something left hanging, but that's just the way stories work.

I love Tony's title: Sah Sunvaar Fox

It's perfect. The whole thing.
Pale Lioness chapter 5 . 2/13/2017
You know those time where, instead of bursting into tears cuz it's so sad, you just let a few tears go? Well, that's me... Right now...
Whispercloud chapter 13 . 1/6/2017
Wow... Great end. Loved the story, one of my favs out of all the Tony assassin stories here.
Whispercloud chapter 7 . 1/6/2017
Really like the way you fit one movie into one chappie, so that your not just adding characters to the movie
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2016
This was absolutely fascinating. Thank you!
Lydia x chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
I've always loved assasian!Tony Au's especially as there is quite literally only 3 or 4 fics out therd like that. I love your writinv style and the plot (obviously) and the way you've portrayed all the characters and the fluff was so cute! And if you are continuing with it, just a sugfestion- could you include a bit more about Tony colour blindness and deafness please? So yeah this was amazing! (•# ) x
AstalEldu chapter 13 . 6/30/2016
Nice fic ! The only good assassin!tony i could find, really. I've enjoyed reading it all day :) however i think maybe you could have had finished it by something other than Steve's acceptance.