Reviews for Mastermind
red2013 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
good story and i read bonus round.

red
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Fantastic bit of fic and a great look at the lads.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This one was absolute fantastic. I loved the descriptions and narration and characterization through the thought-processes we were able to listen in on. It ended up being a really nice evening for all of them, and it was nice seeing that James was able do well and end up relaxing and becoming real friends with his teammates and fellow officers. I loved the trivia and the Latin. And the French. Ha. No, this was just a really lovely piece. Thank you so much for writing. :D
SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Brilliant story! I liked it very much and loved how you portrayed Lewis and Hathaway! It's absolutely adorable when Robbie takes care of his bagman. ;)
Nice questions in the quiz by the way.
In hopes for more, your Melfis.
Song of Grey Lemons chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Loved both this and its sequel. James and Robbie are perfectly in character, and the dynamic between them is very well explored.
Happy holidays, and thanks.

Regards,
Lem
notawriter4sure chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wonderful story. I thought you got the character interaction just right and the 'background thoughts' hit the right note too. I love the relationship between Hathaway and Lewis and enjoyed how you brought it out in the story. Nice use of various sources, including Dante, though, coming from Leeds myself, not sure I like the idea of us being 'overthrown'! Will now have to go look that up on the internet. Thank again.
Emely-Saved-Me chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Lovely story! It was an interesting and very original idea and your writing sytle adds to the story. You have a certain way of describing things in such a sohisticated way, but in few words. I've read other stories of yours [not sure if i've reviewed. I'm often too lazy to sign in. my user name is MaybeTomorrowI'llFly] and have been highly entertained as well as impressed. Very good job and I really hope you'll continue to write for Lewis. It's such an underrated fandom... [says the author who hasn't written a Lewis story yet.]