Reviews for Wolves of Brennenburg
SilviaNintendara chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
OMG that's is orrible,poor Daniel D:
Very good chapter.I really wait for that :)
I hope you continue soon!
SilviaNintendara chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
I...just in love with your story.I love how you write it,i imagined every minute.
I think that's go intresting,and ... poor Daniel D:
I love it sooo much...i wait with impatience ! *_*
silenthero27 chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Wow, I can't express my amazement for this fic. It is VERY well written and a very descriptive one. I imagine the story as a movie, a real one. This is a legit story no doubt about it. I'm an Amnesia fan and I relate about some aspects of the story which one-upped this story so many times!

Anyway...

Can I say something about some minor problems? As excellent as the story is, something bothers me. It's a review so... I'll go for it. . Well, it's the flow of the story. I can't seem to tie the story to the conflict so far. I mean, don't take it the wrong way. It's just that I don't feel a 'cliffhanger' moment, you know? The pace of the story don't build up for me. You can skip to chapter 2 then to chapter 4 without much loss of story information. Please, don't take it negatively. I am so with this fic and I'm just saying my thoughts.

Hope you'll update this story. Man, you've got yourself a talent for writing. I salute you!
SilviaNintendara chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
...and i love that chapter too! *_*
Waaah,really,the way when you write are sooo incredible :3
Please,i wait soon the next chapter *w*
Alexander is creepy D: xD
One kiss!
SilviaNintendara chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Oh my god,poor lamb D:
I search on Google,really,I could never do the butcher :(
Anyway,great work,i love how this work :D

I wait soon the next chapter ;3
SilviaNintendara chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Marvellous!
The descriptions are perfect and treated,i love how you write,really!
The part where Daniel read with the dog at his feet make me smile.
I imaginated it,soo sweet and nice...
Really Gret,really,i wait soon the next chapter! _
SilviaNintendara chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I really love it,how you write is marvellous!
LuigixPeach chapter 2 . 8/29/2012