Reviews for His Dirty Little Secret
This is an amazing. Please don't give up on it.
gabella2423 chapter 17 . 3/4
Love your story.
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 17 . 3/3
h√Ęte de la suite
kokobun chapter 17 . 2/19
i just found this story and it's great! many people don't like cheating fics, but i love the heartfail! keep up the great work.
HYJ chapter 17 . 2/19
Wow! Just wow... can't wait for an update?
I don't condone cheating but this is fanfiction, you have an awsome sorry... just can't wait for more
pudget12 chapter 17 . 2/17
I will not beg for more, I will not bother the amazing author begging for more.

Anytime you want to add another chapter would be a wonderful time.

I will not bother the amazing author...
browniegyrl chapter 17 . 2/8
I loved it! But please update again soon. I really enjoy reading what happens with your Edward and Bella
I can't wait to see how Bella is going to handle Edward.
jk chapter 14 . 1/28
Really? Not one word about the lying ? Or him fucki another woman? Not one word? Fuck this I hate Bella and edward
jk chapter 13 . 1/28
Are u fucking serious? That...was her reaction? I'm soooo dissapointed...he's been lying and cheating on you Bella! U didn't know there was a wife...he's been fucking another woman bella! Fucking her whilst you dealt with a miscarriage!you should have thrown him the duck out!
jk chapter 11 . 1/28
Pfffft. Those guys hardly did anything and he's all trying to be macho...he just looked like an ass in my book...and Bella comes off as pathetic always crying and being sooooo damn clingy and again how old are they?
jk chapter 10 . 1/28
Her Crying all the time is getting sooooo annoying fuck Edwards having sex with. Another woman...give Bella some man meat...where Jake? Bella needs to get laid...how old are they anyway?
mayymie chapter 17 . 1/24
Love this chapter. When will we be getting another chapter ?
nix69 chapter 17 . 1/23
Cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this story :)
I hate that he bought Tanya to Vegas, the bitch needs to take a hint and realise that she isn't wanted. I have to wonder? He is obviously still screwing Tanya as well, yes? Why isn't Bella worried about catching an STD from Edward? I would be making sure he wrapped that bad boy up. Just because she loves him doesn't mean she wants a dose of the clap. And why isn't Edward being more worried about giving something to Bella? He is away a lot, and really does he know what Tanya is up too while he is gone?
Cant wait for the next update! Please? Soon?
ms.Tee2011 chapter 17 . 1/21
though happy about this update can't wait for the next chapter
lynard69 chapter 17 . 1/21
I know it is probably the delay in chapters, but I feel like it is taking these two forever to be together. Plus I really want Tanya's ass handed to her soon.