Reviews for His Dirty Little Secret
scarlson31 chapter 17 . 8/3
Noooooooo! Please don't stop here! I need the rest of the story! Pleeeeease?!
Kgunter34 chapter 17 . 4/21
What is the deal? Are you going to finish or just leave everyone hanging?
Please have some empathy on us loyal readers who would like to see you complete this story. Show a little compassion on us ...if you no longer plan to continue or you whatever ...I'd like to think you could at the very least let us know. You've neglected all your stories and it's a shame because they are all good even those you have yet to re-post. So please! update soon or send us a little note saying you have absolutely abandoned all your stories.
You can't leave us hanging! This is such a great story, you have to post more!
What happened to this storyvb
jk chapter 14 . 12/22/2016
WOWNOTHING ABOUT HIM BEING A CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT IN CHAPTER !$ EITHER never mind hes been fucking another woman and lying for months bella just keep worrying about his fucking jobnot yourself bellawhy the fuck isn't my period working?...HAHA THERE IT IS...
jk chapter 13 . 12/22/2016
chapter 13 is complete fucking bullshit!

he basically tells her that hes been lying and cheating on her for MONTHS and all she can say is...I don't want you to lose your business...not for me...

nothing about the lying? SERIOUSLY?
FUCKING SERIOUSLY? THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST SHIT OUT OF HER MOUTHNOT THAT SHIT ABOUT HIS BUSINESS!
jk chapter 11 . 12/22/2016
they weren't douche bags...they just came back to see their stripper!

Edward had no fucking right to act like that...and having bella cave so fucking early? acting all dumb and drunk and shit...im disappointed
jk chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
bella FINIALLY breaks up with his nasty cheating ass in chapter 9 all the while silently begging him to stay...to fight for her...god shes pathetic

and his little xmas gift? was laughable. I bet he bought something WAYYYY more expensive for his wife...since tiffianys is like her fav...LOL
jk chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
so hes cheated on bella four times in the last month...or like 30 times if you wanna count the nights he slept in bed with another woman!

but that only in the last month...the month he left bella alone to deal with a miscarriage by herself...but they've been seeing each other for like 3 months...sooooo how many times has he fucked Tanya in the last three months? Tanya was only bitching about the last month...so I'm guessing they were fucking regularly for the first two months he was with bella...so he must have cheated on bella like what? 50 times .?30? 20? a lot that's all I know
jk chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
and here I thought bella was a stripper...not much of one. that was the weakest show ever...and she gave up sex for 5 grand...when she was gonna get 5 grand just for dancing...seems to me that sex should have been extra
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 17 . 12/20/2016
Please write more! I love this fanfic and want to know what happens!
magicaltears chapter 17 . 9/27/2016
Please tell me you are going to finish this! I am not one who likes cheating stories normally but I got drawn into this and now I need more!

Hope to see an update soon!

Britt
Guest chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
Oh no! You can't leave it there!
Please let us know what the plan is.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/30/2016
Would really like to read more, it's been a while but I hope you'll update soon.