Reviews for Just Breathe
aurum88 chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Awww. That was an awesome ending :) Good job.
WhiteLites chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Ah! Love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
I really like this story!
katarina97 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
LOVED IT!
bobkitty1123 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Very sweet ending. I enjoyed this chapter. I could see Daniel snapping at her like that. And of course Natalie would be the voice of reason. :)
bobkitty1123 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I like how Kate tries to treat him like a person. Your characterization of her is pretty good. :)
bobkitty1123 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was a good start. I could see how this situation might set him off. It was kind of trippy for the reader too, since I don't know if any of the people were real or not. :)
Broken-Rose-Thornesxoxo chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
This story... oh my gosh. I swear "Perception" fanfiction is like crack now... This is my absolute favorite.

BRTxoxo
Becca chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
I love Perception. I think this story followed the show quite accurately. I can see how it would happen like that. Loved the story. :)
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
LOVE the show, LOVE this! You have capture him perfect
Hawkfire28 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
This was wonderful (: and I agree that it was the perfect ending. Very sweet. I hope you write more Perception fics! You have the characters down!
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Great fic! You should write more! Hehe, loving the mushiness.
Amber-Jade James chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Oh more! You did a great job! You write both Pierce and Kate really well! I enjoyed reading your storie!

Cheers, AJ James
TheInvisibleQuestion chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
OH that was excellent, my friend. I'm not sure why (maybe it's because I'm not much a fan of Kate), but first-person Daniel is great. Also, way to call Kate out on her slip-up ;)

Was that the end of the whole story or just the end of the chapter?
Hawkfire28 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I hope you continue this! Very nice addition to the story (: