Reviews for dizzy
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 1/25
Ooooowww I'm in love with theses two! I'm sooo happy I found your fics to support my addiction

Thank you!
UnicornMan chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Very sweet story! I loved it. It's hard to find stories where the characters don't get butchered, so good job! : )
Xinliang chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I am a sucker for one-sided love stuff. I enjoyed this! Haha. ;_; Never stop writing Hubert and Pascal, PLEASE. I wish there were more fics, haha. I've never really read a pairing that didn't have lots of fanfiction before, but then again I've been solely a Cardcaptor Sakura fanfic reader for a long time, no shortage of those.
MewSayuriWafujihara Mutomancer chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Aww... Hubert... The poor guy. But even with the sad ending (which was brilliantly written, might I add) it was beautiful and adorable and- OMG... After this point, I'm speechless: I love it.
Wegg-Hime chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Some times I feel really guilty cuz I read these AMAZING stories and all I err want is for them to be chapter FICA with a happy sweet ending and you CAN'T leave poor baby Hubie stranded like that! Lol you do his character soooo well and
Randomnessshizz chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
UWWWWAAAAAAAHHHH! A FIC, I'M SO HAPPY. OvO. YEEEEEESSSS. What a better way to end the day and have a good night sleep than to read your fics. MY GOD...BAD BAD BAD IDEA. I-LSAJDLKSJFLSJFLKDJGFDG, OMG HOW COULD YOU? I'M. OH MY GOD, MY POOR BABY HUBERT! I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS. Nooooooooooo, you can't do this, you don't build up some kind of hope and then at the end, just shattered every little bit and pieces of it and just go nope! Uuuuuuuuu, my heart. ;A;/
This was really really good, wow, this is ..wow. I love it. The way you describe everything...wow, flawless. Your fics always delivers such impact and emotions and I'm just sitting there receiving every blow of it and yeah...*jumps out of window*.
Great job Pengie, this was seriously great. Short but so heart-melting. Keep up the great work .
Konfizry chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
You are a terrible person and I loved every bit of it. There's something about tormented love that's awfully sweet. And you're so good at Hubert, don't ever stop Huberting.
sidefury chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
oops the feels are back GDI PENGIE

especially that line about his opinion of her being important ugh, it really struck a chord 8(
i really love drabbles like this because you don't need so many words to convey what a character is feeling

great stuff as always ;w;
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Adorable. In-character and adorable.
Hinotoriai chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Aww, poor Hubert. Good job pengie, this adds fuel to my otp fire.
Aja chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Yay, first review! :D

What can I say? Loved it as usual. It has your trademark, heart-melting sweetness and top notch characterization. This pretty much sums up their entire relationship in the game! Great job as always :)