Reviews for Glimmers and Glances
J.W.H. 10 chapter 1 . 6/8
Had me fooled there. I thought it was Katara.
Yankee718 chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
This was certainly one of the best alternate universe story that is have read I mean WOW! I had a feeling what was going to happen but still wow! Lol it was great from beginning to the end
KorpaKejsilic chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
Interesting story and the way it is written. I really love the idea of the energy bending going the other way. Very interesting Thank-you for writing.
Yaoifornow chapter 16 . 2/5/2015
Very good story. I like how you include at the end the original timeline. Very fitting.
The Unseen Threat chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
I was tempted to stop reading the story halfway through but I'm glad I didn't. This was written brilliantly and has touched my heart in a way few things have managed to. It was a bittersweet ending but if not for Azula's devotion to him despite everything he would never have had a chance to redeem himself. Thank you for writing this, it was really enjoyable.
Luna de Papel chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
Thank you for this wonderful ending. I was preparing myself to say goodbye to Aang but you spared me the tears. It was an emotionally powerful story and well worth the lost hours of sleep.
Luna de Papel chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
Aang's point of view is heartbreaking.
Azula's devotion, quite the opposite.
Luna de Papel chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
She promised Zuko she'd put an end to the war, and delivered. Poetic, in a sense, I guess.
Luna de Papel chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
I love being able to put the snippets in order, interspersed in previous chapters. Again, I love the Zuko-Azula dynamics. I guess it was Ozai who hit Aang with lighting in this AU.
Luna de Papel chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Difficult chapter, we already knew Azula tried to keep her husband busy by keeping his attention focused on her and that was why she didn't take her own life but reading what she must endure each day showcases her bravery and sacrifice.
A number of my questions found answers, somewhat, but I still wonder, is there hope for the Avatar? I kind of doubt it even if Azula at that point hoped for Aang.
Luna de Papel chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Oh... so sad. What a great twist, too!
I wonder how it all happened, when/how the Avatar turned on the gaang to force Azula to play heroine so everyone else could escape... even Appa!
I say Avatar, not Aang because that's how they referred to him/them. Aang was their friend and the one who would have wanted them to stay together and keep fighting, while the Avatar's the one who must be stopped.
Did energybending really screwed up the Avatar cycle? Will all Avatars now be beyond hope if the cycle's not stopped?
Luna de Papel chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
That author note just took away the joy the fluffiness of the chapter had brought. It was evil, I tell you!
Luna de Papel chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
I so like Azulaang but right now all my reading is colored by the suspicion on Aang LOL
Still loved the fight between siblings as well as their making up, and Aang's caring for Azula. They just can't help but gravitate towards each other!
Luna de Papel chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
I try to think about someone powerful enough to defeat Ozai and take the Fire Nation and that sends chills down my spine. Now I must try my best not to skip chapters to find out if this ruthless Fire Lord is who I think or not...
Luna de Papel chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Never liked Jet much, so I'm glad Azula got the best of him in the end.