Reviews for Call of the Moon
LaparaLaela chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was fantastic and actually could have happened because we don't know how much time happened between Korra losing her bending and them going down to the Southern Water Tribe. Thank you for taking the time to making the storyline and grammar good. Really fantastic. Bravo.
Midnight Phantomhive chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Aww! 3
Thank you for mentioning me!
It means so much to me that one of my favorite authors visited my profile and saw what I wrote about them. C:
Anyways, I'm not much of a Tahno and Korra fan, but this story is great!
I like how you described Korra at the beginning, it was very detailed and well-written. :)
I also like the part when you talked about the moon. [:
All in all, it was a nice, funny chapter.
Keep up the good work and update your other stories when you can.
I'm really looking forward to it. :D
Bye bye for now!
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I liked this story altogether, but I have two things to say.
One: maybe you gave Tahno too much credit. Maturity and depth? With how he's acting in the show? Please. I understand if the loss of his bending made him think more than before, and I understand if he still didn't lose hope, but I don't think Korra (and all the fans) actually misjudged the guy all that much.
Two: in the end, she doesn't mention Tahno's help at all. She gives all credit to the moon. I realize mentioning Tahno there wouldn't fit, but just saying something like 'Don't worry. I did fall once, but someone was there to help me.' would be fair to him.