Reviews for Stoners
It's Brittana chapter 17 . 3/2
I love this fic so much, please update soon :)
easylion chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
Why didn't you continue this? Argh! It's so goooood!
Uvaack chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
I've completed my reread and ugh, I just love this story so much and I pray to Brittana every day that we may get a few more chapters to wrap this one up:) I especially enjoyed the Kurcheltana and Brittana ripping Finn, I think Britt's denial of his existence is one of my favorite things ever written in any fic!

Again, thank you for creating and writing this story, hope you're doing well and inspiration to write more for this verse finds you!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
i keep reading this, trying to pick up clues so i can continue to imagine what might have been
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
i'd love to beta for you if only you would come back
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
i wish i know what the bad omen meant. black cat, bad luck. oh man. o.o
HedderDawnn chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
Hi, I reallllly loved your story. Do you think you could please update it or continue it. Please, I'll beg!

If you have a sequel or something you think you could let me know. I appreciate the time that you took to write it. Thank you so much!
you are amazing chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
this is one of the most underrated fics ever. it's VERY well-written. it's hilarious. it's emotional. i remember reading this last year (im rereading it :]) and it got me so messed up. mentally and emotionally. i hope to see more of this soon! keep up the good work! you are an amazing writer. love it :)
rasnederlander chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
ho is effe, bent ge ene nederlander? dacht da ge duits was
Guest chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
Upgrade now we waiting time
mels2001 chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
I just finished reading this story. It's so excellent I wish you would continue it!
maybesometime chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
omg...this story is brilliant, at least in the comical aspect! the angsty stuff is great writen too, even when im still not so sure, what exactly drove san to the break up. but thats not the reason i read your story. its def the humor and you have a damn great sense of humor:Dhow you captured the nature of those four and let them clash is amazing...i hope we will see an ending for this fic...
maybesometime chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
this chapter was hilarious, especially the tv scene... actually had to LOL...love me some unruly and spiky San;D
Channy2425 chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
just wondering, but why is there no quinn in this story?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
I love everything about this fic, you've captured all the characters so well. You do the slow burn thing so well and I've particularly enjoyed the Rachel-Kurt-Santana dynamic.