Reviews for Stoners
Luceroadorada chapter 17 . 10/15
this has always been one of my favorite fics. And I always find myself thinking about it. You did such an exceptional job with this fic and I hope one day you'll come back to it. And even if you don't I know I can always come here and re read it over and over. Thank you! -Luceroadorada
luceroadorada chapter 1 . 10/15
I miss this fic a lot and I'm re reading it again for the umpteenth time.
Kindafinditfunny chapter 15 . 2/17
This is great! I usually just go for complete stories but found this on someone's fic rec list and couldn't resist. I really like your writing style for Santana, the conscious drabble, it's all so colourful and amusing. I'm thinking that for a sense of completeness you could add a bit to chapter 15 and call it complete there. Thanks for the story and good luck with whatever else you are writing. (I'd love to know what that is, if anything, by the way.)
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 17 . 2/3
Hope you will update son again :)
burglover421 chapter 17 . 12/16/2015
I love this story,,,,I would love eo see another chapter
sarzah23 chapter 17 . 5/26/2015
Figured I would review again to say how much we all wish you would come back to Brittana. I know this story is probably far from your mind, but if you ever get the urge to write again. We are here to read! :) RAWR!
It's Brittana chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
I love this fic so much, please update soon :)
easylion chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
Why didn't you continue this? Argh! It's so goooood!
Uvaack chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
I've completed my reread and ugh, I just love this story so much and I pray to Brittana every day that we may get a few more chapters to wrap this one up:) I especially enjoyed the Kurcheltana and Brittana ripping Finn, I think Britt's denial of his existence is one of my favorite things ever written in any fic!

Again, thank you for creating and writing this story, hope you're doing well and inspiration to write more for this verse finds you!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
i keep reading this, trying to pick up clues so i can continue to imagine what might have been
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
i'd love to beta for you if only you would come back
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
i wish i know what the bad omen meant. black cat, bad luck. oh man. o.o
HedderDawnn chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
Hi, I reallllly loved your story. Do you think you could please update it or continue it. Please, I'll beg!

If you have a sequel or something you think you could let me know. I appreciate the time that you took to write it. Thank you so much!
you are amazing chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
this is one of the most underrated fics ever. it's VERY well-written. it's hilarious. it's emotional. i remember reading this last year (im rereading it :]) and it got me so messed up. mentally and emotionally. i hope to see more of this soon! keep up the good work! you are an amazing writer. love it :)
rasnederlander chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
ho is effe, bent ge ene nederlander? dacht da ge duits was