Reviews for Did I Fall Asleep?
Eyghon chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
OMG this is fantastic! I wish you would have continued this. I loved Dollhouse. And this Glee version is sensational so far.
angela1174 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Love this story...the mystery has me on the edge of my seat! Please continue and let's find out what's really going on!
ge chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
please update this! :)
Pump it up chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Oh wow, this is a really great story. I've only seen a couple episodes of Dollhouse, but I feel like that's more than enough to understand what is going on. I realize this story hasn't been updated in a while, but I hope you come back to it. I really love the idea and everything that you have written and can only wish for more. Amazing two chapters!
Torie20MD chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
This is the start of a very interesting story. I hope you continue it. I will follow it with anticipation.
LionAgron chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Wow more plz
Alphawolf69 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Awesome idea for a crossover -really hope you continue!
fireman12468 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
pls write another chapter
aliraja chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
So fudging good...so different :) updatee
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Oooh...REALLY like this! I hope that you're going to be continuing because I'm hooked and totally want to know more! Dollhouse was brilliant and Q in that setting is a stroke of genius. Please, please, please...may we have more?
BuRiChiFaN chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
I haven’t seen Dollhouse but I find this interesting. So Quinn was brainwashed, hmmm.
Gleelover47 chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Please update soon, this is really good! And such an interesting idea. I love it already!
daniethegirl chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Is this still in the works? It's soooo good. I mean heart pounding good! Please update. Thank you.
watdaforks chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
ok so 3 things:
1. dollhouse is amazing
2. what you are doing with this fic and how you're taking it on is perfect
3. this only the second fic of yours that i've read so far, but i'm pretty sure you're becoming one of my favorites
Gone Rampant chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Holy shit. Dollhouse and Glee, and it's not smut. I'm in Heaven.