Reviews for You and Me Together
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 4/4
Oh i would also like to see what tomorrow entails.
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hey,

a fantastic oneshot.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
DeansHoneyBear chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
how have I NOT read this before? so sweet, I loved it...
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Your premise of a hyprid vampire and the symptoms Edward is having is intriguing! Very lucky/convenient for him that Bella likes to cut herself! Win Win for them both LOL!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
First chapter was awsome. I love that they accept and trust each other. I think they will help each other. It's like they are made for each other.
darkinque chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was fantastic, I love the characters and the storyline. Great one-shot, definitely one of my favourites.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Dang... Ala Emmett, "HOT!"
Kalinca62 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Whoa ... This was different - unexpected and I really liked it. Hybrid vampire! So cool! Bella and cutting ... issues there (hits close to home). Will there be more. I'd really like more. Excellent!
xC
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
great one-shot. :)
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Omg, I loved it. This has the potential to be more. Think bout expanding it?
Pates Greeneyes chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That was different! But I liked it! It truly amazes me how some people can come up with such good reads! R u going to continue it?
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Loved it
DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I really liked that I wish you would make it into a complete story even if it is only a short one.
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
LovinRob chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Ah girl... I loved this story, it was so freaking cool. I loved these two messed up humans (well, maybe not human, hehehehe)... Glad you posted this for others to read as well.