Reviews for Seriously
sarahnifsaangel chapter 1 . 6/10
Any sequel? Please?:)
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 4/28
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS THING FOREVER!

It's one of my all-time favorite one-shots and I thought I lost it. So fun.
AnaBookWorm chapter 1 . 4/25
Like the story!
Person chapter 1 . 3/4
I swear I have never obnoxiously woken up the entire house this way ever before! Sooooooo good!
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 1 . 2/16
There needs to be more of this, it was great.
ScarlettAshes24 chapter 1 . 2/8
Oh my god that was so great I cannot even
jj chapter 1 . 1/18
gahahaha i love it soooooooooo good
RomanticLover1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
This was such a great story! I wish you would continue it so we could see the other Avenger's reactions!
Out of curiosity, which round was this in for Norsekink?
Lacrimula Falsa chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
I just wanted to say that this is still /the best thing/ in 2016.

"Director, allow me to assure you that the only thing endangering Coulson's health at the current time will be the knowledge of what you did to his vintage collector cards."

Gold.
-LF
icecatfire chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
xD so... when is the next chapter coming out? *puppy eyes* in all seriousness I LOVED this. thank you. and you raise a good point WHY the fuck did NO ONE notice his eyes were BLUE, not GREEN?! ESPESSIALLY THOR?! WHAT THE HELL DUDE?! THAT'S YOUR FUCKING BROTHER! and don't give me the whole "but I wasn't close enough to his face to notice" shit! *fuming* if it were ME in thor's shoes and that it was MY brother or sister I would DEFFINITALLY notice the difference in their behavior! *still fuming* anyway thank you. :) hope there is another chapter after this I NEED to see the other avengers' reaction to this piece of news. xD I bet thor will kick himself for not noticing the whole blue/green eyes thing. xD with the others I can forgive them they never knew him before this so they wouldn't know that his eyes were green before. :)
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Lol, great. Would have loved to see the other Avengers reactions to the truth.
Priscila chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Hohoho, that should sooooooo have been the true end XD
Missingwings chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
I-You-YES! I seriously adore this. So much. This is the epitome of perfection. I didn't know I needed this until I read it. Well done!
Marvel Lit Chick chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Wow! Cleverest thing I've read on here in a while! This needs to be a series!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
This was amazing! I love the idea of Loki actually being an agent and was acting on Fury's orders. I really wish there was more like either a full story or at least a short sequel where we can see Thor's, Steve's, Tony's and Bruce's reactions to it all being a training exercise