Reviews for I See the Moon
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
Any chance of an update soon?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
Update soon?
jk chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
so bella gets a slow,small sick kid and Edward gets a strong smart healthy kid...and he subjects him to a harpy mother and divorce...

that's really fucked up
jk chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
its sad when any child is sick but wtf...bella ends up with tanwhores sick spawn? and jake fucking leaves her cause he thinks she cheated...NICE
jk chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
EWWWWWWWWW Edward fucked Tanya? gross

and he gets bellas calm baby and bella gets his whining screaming devil spawn?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
Moooooooooooooore please!
MiccaF chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
Great story so far! Excited to see where this goes :-)
eNough89 chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
Please update soon, you have something good here and I would like to see it through. I normally stay in the complete story section of FanFic but this one caught my attention.
FireflyRosealice chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
I love your plot .. it iss a nice storie and it keeos us to come back for sure .. whenever you feel to give us more
ImYours1901 chapter 8 . 5/15/2016
aww mann, i didn't realise this only had 8 chapters.
ImYours1901 chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
oh my lord. you've made this story even better. you don't realise how long I've been searching for a well written fan fic with an amazing plot line.
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
omg, i hit the jackpot. this is going to be an epic story!
AddyD90 chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
Can't wait to read more. Plz update soon. I know real life is hard. Can't wait to see where you take this story. Will you be continue this one day?
VeThena chapter 8 . 2/7/2016
Interesting premise. Can't wait to read where you take this.

Thanks for sharing.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 8 . 1/27/2016
That would be the most horrible thing ever to find out your son isn't really yours. What if one parent wanted their kid back but you wanted to keep the one you had. But shouldn't you want to get to know the one that's really yours? I'm glad Bella and Edward are trying to figure it out. Tanya and Jake just seem to be interested in causing drama. Jake needs to apologize for accusing Bella of cheating all this time. I feel bad for the boys, things are gonna change even more for them then they already have.