Reviews for I See the Moon
Moooooooooooooore please!
MiccaF chapter 8 . 9/18
Great story so far! Excited to see where this goes :-)
eNough89 chapter 8 . 7/21
Please update soon, you have something good here and I would like to see it through. I normally stay in the complete story section of FanFic but this one caught my attention.
FireflyRosealice chapter 8 . 6/20
I love your plot .. it iss a nice storie and it keeos us to come back for sure .. whenever you feel to give us more
ImYours1901 chapter 8 . 5/15
aww mann, i didn't realise this only had 8 chapters.
ImYours1901 chapter 2 . 5/15
oh my lord. you've made this story even better. you don't realise how long I've been searching for a well written fan fic with an amazing plot line.
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 5/15
omg, i hit the jackpot. this is going to be an epic story!
AddyD90 chapter 8 . 4/19
Can't wait to read more. Plz update soon. I know real life is hard. Can't wait to see where you take this story. Will you be continue this one day?
VeThena chapter 8 . 2/7
Interesting premise. Can't wait to read where you take this.

Thanks for sharing.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 8 . 1/27
That would be the most horrible thing ever to find out your son isn't really yours. What if one parent wanted their kid back but you wanted to keep the one you had. But shouldn't you want to get to know the one that's really yours? I'm glad Bella and Edward are trying to figure it out. Tanya and Jake just seem to be interested in causing drama. Jake needs to apologize for accusing Bella of cheating all this time. I feel bad for the boys, things are gonna change even more for them then they already have.
sfspeedy chapter 8 . 1/14
Thank you for the update!
Cockerspanmom chapter 8 . 1/10
I am still here. Happy birthday by the way. Thanks for the birthday present. I had to re read to refresh I love the concept. Take your time. Thanks a million for sharing.
Love this story! Truly amazing a true attention grabber can't wait for the next chapter! Happy late B-Day
So glad about the update. Love your story.
Janicr chapter 8 . 1/8
Happy birthday! Thanks for the update! Looking forward to more!