Reviews for Fullmetal Rain
Ira's sorrow chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
It's me again with more questions
Why can envy do alchemy, I know this is fmab but I don't think envy ever had the ability to be an alchemist?
Why was envy able to by pass the rule of conservation of matter, which is very clearly present in fmab, I know you said that people can do that in anime, but that's only in some anime in FMA there is a price for every action, unless envy merely turned his hand into gun?
Why did they end up in FMA universe?
How did katice get a house?
Why is she able to do human transmution after only year of preparation, no one is that smart?
Why did she decide to do human transmution if she new it would fail?
Why did winry make auto mail for her with no cost even though they had never met before?
Why doesn't katice need rehab? Auto mail is about fifty lbs heaver then the average arm and it is an entirely new nervous system rehab is always needed!
If this is FMAb why is alanya back as a homunculus?
I've got more science facts behind these questions but I dele them all because I know rants are annoying and this is plenty long already
Sorry about that (o.o;)
Ira's sorrow chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I can't really tell from this chapter but this could be really good! I have one question though- why is Katie called the sapphire rain alchemist?
Dreamer372 chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
OMGGGG MY FANGIRL IS COMING OUT! I LOVE THIS STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Shadow the Ranger chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
From what I read in the 1st chapter it was still the beginning of the series... how could Ed know that the Homunculi are real let alone after him yet? I am ├╝ber confused
Shadow the Ranger chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Still reading... its ineresting but you need to explain things better... and you have not explained what ur characters look like yet
We Are Like Fire And Ice chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
Hahaha LOL, Kacie on this one you said I have brown eyes.
We Are Like Fire And Ice chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
My eyes aren't hazel, they're chestnut. Just saying.
Ed's.Curious.Kitten chapter 22 . 10/15/2012
Awesome work all the way to the end!
We Are Like Fire And Ice chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Although, the battle between the freezer seemed a tad bit rushed. But otherwise this is great!
We Are Like Fire And Ice chapter 22 . 10/14/2012
The story was great! I AM MAD IT IS OVER! THERE MUST BE A SEQUAL! OR SOMETHING!
A Wandering Storyteller chapter 22 . 10/13/2012
Aw, it's over? All good things must come to an end, I suppose. And you're doing a side story wiith Serenity and Envy? YES! :D
A fantastic end to a fantastic story. Nicely done!
Wandy
Ed's.Curious.Kitten chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
Awesome chapter! Keep it up and kick Father's creepy butt!
Ed's.Curious.Kitten chapter 20 . 10/4/2012
Great chapter! Please don't make Ed a brunette. Keep up the good work!
mairaloveszexion chapter 19 . 10/2/2012
that is CUTE!
Ed's.Curious.Kitten chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
Epic chapter! Keep it up!