Reviews for Pumpkin Juice
dramionelove chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
oh god you're such a teaser for ending it just like that! please continue 3
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
interesting story... quite amusing too :)
random-ju-user chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I don't know what is it about your writing that left me in giggles. Hermione as a lovesick fool- you have described her with perfect clarity of words. The whole story is perfect.
The seventh cat chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Absolutely ingenious, written with great professionalism, humour and elegance. Your description of Hermione's inner experience is truely outstanding. Your style is brilliant. I wish I had as many words in my vocabulary as you to express what a wonderful author you are.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
awesome!
RoseWillows chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
The plot was awesome...
the way you wrote it was...awesome (bugger! i need to learn more adjectives)
x RoseWillows x
Kanotari chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
For never attempting Dramione, you've certainly done a fan-friggin-tastic job. Excellent writing, and it made me laugh. More please!
Rosa chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I LOVED IT!
Don't worry,you are amazing!
Do write more of Dramione please!
SimplyCelestial chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
:) cute.
SaruDM chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
XD AHHH! I LOVED IT! lol Very nice description of what it would seem like under the love potion! I really felt like that is what would really happen! :D Good Job!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This was genius! Absolutely hilarious!
Pineapple246 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Actually your writing is really good, I don't kno who would think that. Its really good if you asked me. I know this is your story and its up to you burk think you should really consider adding more chapters tothis fanfic, it would be something I would love to read more of
SylviaKerne chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I've read a few of your other stories, and I must say that it did live up to your exceptionally high standards. It was short and sweet and I really enjoyed it :)
tooyaluvr chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Cute! :) I like it
aleuriasedai chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Awesome! You should continue with this. I loved it.