Reviews for Achilles' Heel
RizzlesElphie chapter 1 . 1/10
Hahaha what a great ending!
And thats also what I can say about the fanfic, it was so great!
I looved the idea of Kelly going to Chelsea for advice, it was so cute to imagine these two as young girls, as two friends who grew up at St. Trinian to the persons they are now
Kelly will be my all time favorite in the movie, but I also liked Chelsea und it was great to read this, plus Femslash, always good ;)
You made me laugh a few times, for example when Kelly mentioned what happened between her and Chelsea when they were 15 xD And again, the ending, when Kelly realizes why Chelsea goes to Mrs. Dickinson, the look on her face must habe been prizeless :D
I liked the idea that Kelly always goes to the first years to talk about growing up and beeing different, and recommends "Imagine Me & You", such a cute idea and a cute movie! (But I also like Lost&Delirious ;D )
All in all, thank you for this story!
Sophia xo
Kurna chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Loved this story, very funny.
jellyfishheart chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Goddamn, this was brilliantly clever. A rare gem amongst the usual drivel this site's known to produce.

"...after another sleepless night spent tossing and turning and feeling like a leering pervert after missing an easy shot on the hockey pitch because Annabelle's skirt had blown up in the breeze..." Perfect.
Chelsea and Kelly having experimented in their younger years, all of Kelly and Chelsea's banter, Chelsea spilling the beans on Andrea and Taylor, Kelly's realization about Chelsea's 'study sessions' with Miss Dickinson... so much wonderful in one small story.

I enjoyed this greatly, thank-you.
CrazyRach chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow this was brilliant. Please write more :D
kapuis chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Very good fic.
I like Kelly and Chelsea.
You should make a fic with Chelsea/Miss Dickinson