Reviews for Lean on Me
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
You make me so angry.

I wanted this. At least fanfiction soothes my desires
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
:)(: My dang cheeks hurt from smiling so hard and I can't stop my smile from growing. It's so painful for my face but so wonderful for my shipper heart.
So wonderfully cute and Made me drop a few joyous tears.
Please write more fics with Pam and Tara. Love em' :)(:
Seasonscience chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
"And for the record," Tara breathed out, her voice hitching slightly as Pam's nose teased the sensitive skin at the base of her throat, "I did miss you," she whispered, "a lot." Fav. piece in story!
Thanks! My fangirl heart is pounding like a maniac. Really captured Pam in this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love me some tamela :D smiled through the whole thing, so cute
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I loved this! I had the biggest smile on my face while reading it I probably looked like a doofus. Lol.

Thanks for sharing!
SLJ chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Hehe. I love it. And all these "supplimentary" fics you're doing to bolster the pairing. x] Well written. I like seeing this side of Pam. :D
ravenbard chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I wanna fight bears and conquer nations for Pam too! Though I think Tara...no I KNOW Tara would rip my throat out for trying to move in on her girl. It's those eyes. Pam's eyes are absolutely mesmerizing.

I loved this fic. Truly. I've read and re-read it at least 5 times. You captured the characters' emotions with such authenticity that I could almost feel what the characters were going through. Well done.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Heheheeh cute little story!
Armagedon chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This truly really awesome. I love it. Please continue with True Blood Pam and Tara fanfics. This is the best and coolest fanfiction story in history.
target-of-creepers chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
w4tphbjwrkms. I love the way you write Pam/Tara! You have a fantastic grasp of both characters, and it's always authentic and believable. Would love to see more from you! :)
Crazy King chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
That was awesome please write many more fanfics.
Wishy Washy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is the best thing I have ever read.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
that was wonderfall looking forward to more of your fanfics
CurlyAkemy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Awesome! Had me cracking up, getting Teary eyed, 'awwwing', and WISHING it didn't end there.