Reviews for Potatoes
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
... Talk about the weirdest dream ever. I don't envy Ron! Utterly amusing for us though. :P
Quihi chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
AWESOME! But... wasn't Gollum dead? And... er... that was a bit awkward with Sam. And the One Ring is gone. Could you maybe mention the time frame of this story? But that was a great story.
bluetadpole1300 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
You are very good at writing romance. if this is the kind of thing that you like to write about, well... I won't disuade you. like i said you are a very,very good author, this just isn't what i like to read about. i would have appreciated it if you had given more of a warning as to what this was all about before i read and was mortally scarred. Anyways, you are an incredably good writer, don't stop writing! Good luck!
iheartwriting chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Hahaha. Oh, dear; that was interesting!

And now I've got that little song stuck in my head. "Boil 'em! Mash 'em! Stick 'em in a stew!" :D

Hahaha. Funny!
GreenRider-Inheritance-fanatic chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hehe! Disturbing and hilarious...I love it! I swear, I'll be quoting this at school tomorow *snort* it's my wedding ring, PRICELESS! xD
elspeth chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Bloody hell, I think that might just be the most disturbingly hilarious thing I have ever read
Bedelia chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
"I'm sorry, Mr. Ron," Sam said shyly, bowing his head in shame. "Th-that's not even the extent of what I want to do to Frodo."
HAHA. I bet!

Oh, gosh. This was great! Ron worrying about burning the PO-TAY-TOES, and and and taking the One Ring at the end. *snort* "It's my wedding ring."

Excellent job, m'dear!