Reviews for Latibule
OMG! Awsome story,i really liked it! Hope you make more!
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
So sweet, I can actually see this as a video (with Nightwing watching them)
AnabellaGC chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
i loved it! i hope u do more arson in the future!
A-Bookworm-Named-Steph chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Please write more! PLEASE!
queenchesh chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is the best Jason I've read in a while :) I love him with Artemis
scarletsailor chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
You gotta write more. You write the best Artemis I've ever seen in FanFiction and her with Jason? Perfect. At least the way you write it. Pretty please with sprinkles on top do more!
likethej chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
i loved this :) so sweet

i hope you write more of these! :D

Peaces.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is great! I never even thought of Arson as a couple, but you've definitely written them with chemistry which made this a pleasure to read. Plus, 'Arson' is an awesome couple's name : . Please turn this into a drabble series!
Crystal Peak chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Truth be told, I can see Artemis and Jason as a couple. They could get along if they wanted to and it's kind of sweet that they see pass the masks. As in they see just Jason and Artemis.

It was a nice one-shot. Would have been nice if there were more of them.
IckyEcchi chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Well done, wish there was more.
winter's bones chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
asj;ldkfj I have loved this crack-ship for months and only found one other person who ships it besides you, so seeing more Arson never seems to /not/ put a huge smile on my face. This isn't an exception to that rule, either, but I didn't expect it to be, given that it was written by you, and we all know you've got some solid talent for writing, but especially the characterization of Artemis.

I adore the snark these two share, and how they manage to care for each other without making it seem as if they do care; something I think has a lot to do with growing up in Gotham and learning fairly quickly that you won't get anywhere exposing even the slightest weakness (like showing you care for someone).

Excellent work, as always. I adored the drugged!Jay mumbles towards the end, and would definitely love to see some more Arson from you in the future. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I like it. Especially the name 'Arson', it's just cute but kinda cool too :D. Anyways, if you write anymore Artemis/Jason stories, I'll deff read them.
Red Shade43 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
You really need to watch this one Arson video. It called 'The next Jason. You should really watch it.