Reviews for Harry Potter The Thief
TBearTech chapter 7 . 8/31
Very much enjoyed your story. Thank you for taking the time and effort to write it.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 7/13
Not my cup of tea, hes so weak its disgusting me.
toshirokira chapter 1 . 5/21
Very good depiction of practical uses of magic. Really enjoyed Harry's personality, it had a good dose of adrenaline and thrill seeking side to it.
FrozenHeartedVampire chapter 7 . 5/11
Very impressive use of assassins creed and hunger games I very much enjoyed this work
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/18
great start
Account-is-deleted-please-leav chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
Rom Riddle. Best. Name. Ever. Also great story.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I am going to politely assume you have never heard the concept of AN (authors note).

The purpose of such is to iron out anything that may be confusing to both new and veteran readers though AN should be used sparingly that DOESN'T mean you can't use them when the need arises.

SOmetimes AN can also be used to provide us with an inside joke that only a close circle of readers may get but other readers may find funny once they understand the context or warn of some graphic scene that you can skip without ruining the story if for whatever reason people can't stomach the graphic scene or mature content.

Note: Mature does not always mean naughty unlike what this (90s) generation seem to have picked up from out of control media which is owned by the top 1 percent. (mostly Democratic) that sway you into their little world of political correctness and protected by a bubble.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I am going to guess you're part of the brainwashed *90s* generation that only knows fast paced action movies at the sacrifice of good stories even of the 80s John William/Steven Spielberg movies that knew how to time slower paced scenes with faster ones.

I bet you only watch movies where there isn't more then 1 minute before a gun is picked up and the shooting begins and gung ho characters take over.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Is this a sequel to something?
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 7 . 10/19/2015

I hope the rest of the chapters are as good as the first 4. :D

Oogies4u chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Very cool story .. bravo XOXOX
tylermech66 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
yah superpowered is bad in most cases, but honestly, harry deserves it.