Reviews for Harry Potter The Thief
Seriously give burn notice and Xmen some credit for the characters please
Burn notice is awesome but you make me think of Sam because I haven't seen him yet
Harry-the-ninja chapter 7 . 1/20
I like that I am a master swordsman.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
I finished the story but almost forgot something important. Your summary. It's misleading, the way you phrased it had me thinking Harry was going to convert voldy's followers into being his maybe even steal his magic or replace him as the new big bad and revolutionary wizard. That isn't what was given. Not saying the story was bad just that it wasn't expected at all.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 11/5/2016
Hooray it's over! I don't understand why Harry didn't just snap voldy's stupid neck when full tackled him from above. It was the perfect opportunity. Instead he made a bloody show out of it which could have backfired.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
Hmph. Well at least the Luna relationship was cleared up. How disappointing. And voldemort suddenly being rumored to be a master swordsman? Laughable. That fool never cared for learning physical means of defense and offense unless it was using another's body. His sole focus was always just magic. And nothing else.
What was with that strange moment of not being able to do magic briefly and yelling out insults of tricksters? Very odd.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
Why. Is. He. Asking. Padma?
He's with Luna, he better not be dissin the Luna!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
Why is he so attracted to Padma when he has Luna? He doesn't even focus on women like that.
TBearTech chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
Very much enjoyed your story. Thank you for taking the time and effort to write it.
CD
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Not my cup of tea, hes so weak its disgusting me.
toshirokira chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Very good depiction of practical uses of magic. Really enjoyed Harry's personality, it had a good dose of adrenaline and thrill seeking side to it.
FrozenHeartedVampire chapter 7 . 5/11/2016
Very impressive use of assassins creed and hunger games I very much enjoyed this work
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
great start
Account-is-deleted-please-leav chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
Rom Riddle. Best. Name. Ever. Also great story.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I am going to politely assume you have never heard the concept of AN (authors note).

The purpose of such is to iron out anything that may be confusing to both new and veteran readers though AN should be used sparingly that DOESN'T mean you can't use them when the need arises.

SOmetimes AN can also be used to provide us with an inside joke that only a close circle of readers may get but other readers may find funny once they understand the context or warn of some graphic scene that you can skip without ruining the story if for whatever reason people can't stomach the graphic scene or mature content.

Note: Mature does not always mean naughty unlike what this (90s) generation seem to have picked up from out of control media which is owned by the top 1 percent. (mostly Democratic) that sway you into their little world of political correctness and protected by a bubble.