Reviews for Past Memories
I like the whole story a lot!
Joker29 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
love it can u please keep going
Guest chapter 36 . 3/3/2013
Ok I've been reading nonstop the 36 chapters -_- is 3 AM oh god xD great story! But I want moooooreeeeee jaja me encanto, eres genial jeje ¿y quien dice q no podía ser más larga? Lol well te mando saludos, cuídate! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Just found this. Interesting first chapter. I'm excited to follow this and see where it goes!
Marmoreck chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
So nice story! i love it! nice for these words!
Cony.xD chapter 36 . 12/17/2012
Awwww que romantico todo! y que lindo fin... te quedó perfecto! ) no habia podido parar para leer xD pero me alegro de haberlo hecho :) amé tu fic de principio a fin...

Gracias a ti por entregarnos estos 36 lindos capitulos me ayudaste bastante en la espera del comienzo de la temporada 3B xD jajaja...

Espero poder volver a leer algo tuyo :P saludos!... y... Gracias otra vez :)
Nae10 chapter 36 . 12/11/2012
Loved this story!Great job!;)
Del chapter 36 . 12/10/2012
I guess I am going to miss not only the whole pll characters but you, as well. (: you had always been giving us wonderful story and making me smile. Thanks for everything, once again. I truely love this story and I am so happy that Paige and emily made up. I really hope that you will still continue to write more stories and thanks for making my day (:
Cici chapter 36 . 12/9/2012
This has been a great journey for Emily and Paige. And you do justice writing it, so thank you :) Hope you can write more Paily fics when you get the luxury of time. I will surely miss this story. Til then!
glorymania chapter 36 . 12/10/2012
I felt like this was one of my favorite chapters even though it's the last. It's so sad that their journey ends here, but at least you left it on a good note. I like happy endings. I can't believe I've been following this story for so long and it's coming to an end. Thank you for contributing such a beautiful story to Paily's fanfic. :) I hope that you decide to come back someday and write more Paily stories when you have time. I'll be looking forward to read them if you ever do. Until then, buddy. :)
Jamscottroc54 chapter 36 . 12/9/2012
:') perfect end to an amazing story. Ugh! Does it really have to be over? Are u ever gonna write a new fic? :(
Guest chapter 35 . 12/4/2012
I love this story and am going to be sad that your ending it! :( please, please, please write more stories with them. You are a great writer and should continue writing! :)
Del chapter 35 . 12/4/2012
That was a good one. It was a turn out to be good encounter after all. Beautiful. Jealous emily.. Seriously. Sometimes I really cannot imagine that but with the way u teased And all, it was way good (: you are seriously a good writer whose story made me so happy and laugh whenever I am reading it. So you are definitely welcome and I will still read your story if you continue to write them. (: I can't wait to hear from you again on the last chapter. Thank you once again !
TheShawmeister chapter 35 . 12/3/2012
Oh don‘t you even think about ending this fic! It was just getting steamy with all those Emiy and Paige teasing each other. Just keep going, no one‘s complaining.
cici chapter 35 . 12/3/2012
Now it's coastal clear ;) is Kate really necessary for the ending? Haha. Pitbull Spencer always gets in the way! I'm excited for the finale but I hate yo see this amazing focus end. Thanks for writing.