Reviews for Past Memories
siophiefandom chapter 19 . 11/24/2015
Wow - a lot of maturity from Ben.

I liked the way that all of Emily's friends rallied around her with Kate.

Weekend in New York - should be interesting! Thanks for updating!
siophiefandom chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
I knew Paige loved Emily, too... :)

I hope Paige's dad comes around. I'm glad that her mom is so eager to meet the girl who makes her daughter so happy.

Ooh... Ben... :X

Thanks for this update!
siophiefandom chapter 17 . 11/23/2015
No, it's not too soon, Em. I'm sure Paige is on board!

siophiefandom chapter 16 . 11/23/2015
I'm glad that Emily told her friends. Concerned about this dinner with Pam. Meeting someone else's parents is like meeting someone else's dog - they always tell you how sweet the dog is, but the dog still has a bite!

Thanks for updating. Hmm... who's that mysterious stranger?
siophiefandom chapter 15 . 11/23/2015
I liked the detail of Paige counting the steps as she approached Pam outside of Emily's hospital room.

I still think that Paige should have told Emily the truth about the way that Pam treated her, but I guess it worked out. Emily learned the truth, and Paige got points for being protective! :)

siophiefandom chapter 14 . 11/19/2015
Poor Emily. Can't wait to see what Pam has to say to Paige!

siophiefandom chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
Uh oh - here comes a plot complication. I'm guessing Pam will have a hard time forgiving herself for the state that Emily was in when she drove off into the rain.

siophiefandom chapter 12 . 11/18/2015
Wow - Emily's world is crashing down right now. It gets better, Em!

siophiefandom chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
Well, I know that Emily's down on herself because she didn't stick up for Paige, but I can't really blame her for that one. I hope Paige is as willing to forgive that offense as she was the other one.

siophiefandom chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
Jaja - I'm having an emergency, too!

Oh,Emily... trying to fix all of your problems with Paige with a kiss. Well, I hope that works out for you.

siophiefandom chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
Good for you, Paige! You have a right to be upset at the way that Emily's treating you. The thing that frustrates me on the show is that Emily treats Paige like crap & Paige is so blinded by her love that she takes it.

I'm sure they'll get together. But make her work for it, Paige!

Thanks for this chapter!
siophiefandom chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
Oh, Emily... How could you? You didn't have to come out to Paige, you just had to be there for her.

I'm sad, now, but thanks for this chapter!
siophiefandom chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Yay - how liberating it must feel for Paige to have come out to her dad - even with all the hurt and anger.

Okay - this was supposed to be the last chapter that I read today, but I can't stop before Paige & Emily's chat!

siophiefandom chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
Aria is the key - because her dad has the master key to the lockers - jaja!

She handled it well. And I'm glad that Paige is going to stand up & be honest with Emily, rather than let her secret control her. I can't wait to see how that turns out - and, fortunately - I don't have