Reviews for Moonlight: A New Phase
EnderBlazeHybrid chapter 11 . 6/19
Well then, seeing as you had such a long vacation of updating I hope more will come out soon :p. You're really talented and while there are a few mistakes, I imensly enjoy reading it. One of these mistakes is how after three uses of his powers you completely abandoned the use of it. You might wanna use it more or it'll seem like a abandoned story idea. And please update faster (bet you were expecting that to come up :p)
HoennGirl chapter 11 . 6/18
I'm so happy to see that you've updated! This chapter was fun to read. I really enjoy this story, please update again soon!
pikachucat chapter 11 . 3/14
awesome
Yellowclover chapter 11 . 3/1
Glad to see you back. First started reading your story last july and was hoping it wasn't dead. And the egg is a rotom.
WyldClaw chapter 11 . 2/28
that was a great chapter.

now that i know that poor tom's been on his own for a while i feel bad for the guy
Shadow Serenity 57 chapter 11 . 2/27
Well, it's a little hard to follow along with just Pokemon nicknames to go on after such a long absence (well, besides the Surskit and Umbreon). That, and this still did seem to be a bit of a filler chapter, but at least it was inspirational.

That said, damn I'm happy to see you back to writing! :D
FtDLulz chapter 11 . 2/26
:o

... :O
HoennTrainer chapter 10 . 1/20
This story is really a fantastic read. The plot is engaging; even when the main plot with Blake and Fee slows down, the side plot of Looker and Fee's dad makes me incapable of putting down my phone (which is what I'm reading this on :P). PleasepleasepleasepleasePLEASE update soon!
Mowrotom314 chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
I hope you will update this again or say how the story would end because I really hate it when amazing stories (this one for example) are left unfinished.
WyldClaw chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
One of these days beds gonna be accepting of a hug.

That was sure kind of Tom to let them crash at his place for the night
FatedDusk chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Of course i love this story! I never lie in a review. You are a brilliant writer; you manage to write with great quality (i don't think i have found a SINGLE typo in the whole story), you have a lovable mix of characters, you have to perfect balance of foreshadowing and mysteriousness, you add just the right amount of action and humor, and somehow you can wrap all this awesome stuff into one fantastic story! Not to mention the way you portray the pokemon world is awesome. Seriously awesome. It's so thought through, and if the technology existed and stuff i'm sure it would be just like this in real life!
Reading this never fails to make me happy, so yeah, this story means that much to me...also, i think i finally figured out what that egg will be!
Species Unknown chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
how early? let's see it's a farm...so...4-5 AM.
FtDLulz chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Amazing. I thought the story was long gone until this showed up in my inbox. Epic, thanks so much for the new chapter!
FatedDusk chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
I've been thinking about this fic all vacation, and i was like, "maybe it updated..." And was literally almost brought to tears when i saw it hadn't :'(
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
That was one kick butt chapter! I wonder if Ned has a crushing fernandette and that's why he listened to her
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »