Reviews for Some Legendary Stories
KaeKae chapter 1 . 3/28
I liked everything except for the violence.
KaeKae chapter 2 . 3/28
There were a lot of funny parts here! But There was also some violence.
KaeKae chapter 3 . 3/28
*snicker* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH(wipes tears out of eyes) Funny story! I liked that!
KaeKae chapter 4 . 3/28
I kinda feel sad for those showoffs. Zekrom, Victini, Zapdos, girls won't like you just because you are strong or handsome, they will like you if your heart is kind and true.
KaeKae chapter 6 . 3/28
This was good, except for when Rayquaza used violence. And I thought Rayquaza always did the right thing.
KaeKae chapter 7 . 3/28
This is a funny story! No one gets hurt, PLUS, why would Kyogre want a tennis outfit? Hilarious! One setback, though- Arceus is in a bad mood and takes it out on others.
KaeKae chapter 10 . 3/28
Uh-Oh- another story where a pokemon who looks like a dragon is the bad guy. And all Giratina wanted was love.
KaeKae chapter 8 . 3/28
When the story said Groudon felt extreme pain, I felt a sad twinge in my heart. I hate stories like that, when someone begs for mercy, says something to try and save themselves, not knowing it would offend the attacker, and then gets extremely hurt. Especially when the one nearly getting killed even LOOKS like a dragon. I wish I could explain how much I love dragons. And Groudon is a very powerful fire type, so Verizion, a grass type, would get MESSED UP by Groudon. And Scizor x said Verizion was nice and caring, right? Well, if she did such a horrible thing to Groudon, WRONG!
Tags Ben chapter 1 . 2/10
Zekky-Reshi-Kyu chapter 7 . 5/28/2016
Poor Giratina... XD
Zekky-Reshi-Kyu chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
I sometimes wonder why everyone uses Celebi as a scary person. :/
Zekky-Reshi-Kyu chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
I found it! :D I read this before!
BlazinVoid chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
And great, I was having a nice day till I read the last part, and all I can think of are some stuff I dont want to talk 'bout...

Then again Azelf with his bat made up for that.
HyperCLM chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
I had fun reading a lot of these chapters. That's the important part! :D
A Guy On The Internet chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
When there's someone strange, in Arcy's room, who you going to call? Garitina Busters!